shd i accept any govt.college like nit or other than nit. these r my rank B.E./B.Tech B.Arch All India Rank Overall 699497 ------ Category 55793 ------ State Rank Overall 53354 ------ Category 464

shd i accept any govt.college like nit or other than nit. these r my rank 

B.E./B.Tech B.Arch
All India Rank    
Overall 699497   ------  
Category 55793  ------ 
State Rank
Overall 53354 ------
Category 464

Grade:12

2 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago
Hii

the point is will you get any ?? with these ranks you will not get any good govt. college. So if you need my opinion you should prepare well for next year exams.That going to the best for you and your future because you will succumb to the pressure without proper knowledge of PCM you will not be able to cope up in college.

Best of Luck

For other queries related to IIT JEE you can contact us at 0120-4616500 or you can email us at support@askiitians [dot]com
Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago
Hii

the point is will you get any ?? with these ranks you will not get any good govt. college. So if you need my opinion you should prepare well for next year exams.That going to the best for you and your future because you will succumb to the pressure without proper knowledge of PCM you will not be able to cope up in college.

Best of Luck

For other queries related to IIT JEE you can contact us at 0120-4616500 or you can email us at support@askiitians [dot]com

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free