There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i am sandeep air  is 41,839 category 8847 state rank is 6312 ans category rank is 1614 can i get seat in nit or any college

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear saidulu,

You can try for VIT, NIT Jalandhar,raipur etc. There are lots of job opportunites in these colleges.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

Sir counselling date showing is 6 july and I missed it , now what should I do
Contat them regarding this.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Try to visit their official weblink and try to show your interest to participate , if you get a chance, nothing like that, else try at some other equally reputed institutions, like – The...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Yes you can wait for other rounds too, no one knows you being given a seat in the upcoming rounds, but i had suggested the names of leading institutions in case you don’t make it this...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
I have only six months for preparation for jee mains 2016 suggest me the book to solve
For mathematics:ncert exemplar and mcq books by a Das Gupta are the best.. It has right mix of questions ranging from easier to diificult level ...if you solve these two book then your...
Himanshu 11 months ago
For physical chemistry use p bhadur one of the best book for iitjee mains and advanced.. For physical study ncert line by line to build base and then study hc verma or DC Pandey...
Himanshu 11 months ago
organic:you need to study all mechanisms and reactions .... First study ncert book and then go for some coaching material or any other book you have purchased earlier .......
Himanshu 11 months ago
I got 147 marks in jee mains 2016 and 94% in cbse boards. What should be my rank? And which college will be best for me? I am searching for college which can provide me good academics and...
Yatin..congratulations on scoring so good in class 12 examination and you JEE score is also good but your rank could be >10000 so i can’t promise you your desired college but as you say...
medha 4 months ago
hi yatin to predict your rank visit to know best available colleges and branches for use visit...
SAHIL 4 months ago
what is the scope and career future of those candidates opting basic sciences in IITs/
Go changes either going for higher studies or for job.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Man I think that you should take a good branch in NIT I hope you are getting one as this branch has no scope you will regret your decision of taking this.
Akshit Matthew one year ago
Thanks, Sir Are basic courses very much sought-after in IIts?
rakesh chandra one year ago
a particle of mass m driven by amachine that delliver a constant power k watt . if the particle starts from rest the force of the particle at time t plzz give full solution
p=FV=K K=mv dv/dt integrate, v2/2=kt/m find v a=dv/dt F= ma= (mk/2t) power half
Nithya one year ago
i think the question is incorrect. verify it.
akash one year ago
Please give me a perfect study plan for preparing for AIIMS with how to study
Please refer to this url:
Raheema Javed one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details