There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i think i'll be getting 185 marks in aieee 2010.can i get admission in dce/nsit.i passed my 12th from cbse,new delhi.which stream will i get in dce/nsit?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

With this rank .. chances of getting the DCE /NSIT is difficult .. for dce your rank shoud be between 1000-1500..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

which has better salary, package mining or chemical in nit rourkela?
I guess you may go for Chemical branch as it had a wider scope as compared to mining or any other branch, may compare some other leading institutions as well for the sake of your...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
I think it would be chemical.
ABHAY SHUKLA one year ago
I think it wo
ABHAY SHUKLA one year ago
i got 545113 CRL rank and 37447 SC rank in jee main can i get iiit jabalpur mech. branch?(state=UP)
The chances for a good IIT/NIT seem to be very remote, still you may consult it at the official website of Jeemains orJosaa, so that you may get the clearer view, and also keep in mind...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Dear Student, you must visit the official website of Jee Mains and check out your stature whether you get it there or not, if you got it there , well and good, otherwise i may opine to seek ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Last year cut off in IIIT-Jabalpur was (4th round) OR/CR : 110918 – 133491 So based on your rank chances are very slim. Hope for the best ^^
Akash one year ago
my jee main score is 110 and cbse board % is 91%.can i get any nit any branch
Even though you have a great class 12 score but having 110 marks makes your rank >10000 making it difficult for you to get into NIT , but you can obviously apply and follow up till the last ...
medha 4 months ago
please visit the below mentioned link to use the college predictor please post if you have still some doubts thanks
SAHIL 4 months ago
kindly let me know the cutoff for assam medical entrance examination 2015.
@ aakansha there is a criteria of 50 percent of the total marks decided by the dibrugarh university. i think thats the cutoff , still prev year it was that , i mean in 2015 , but not sure...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Akanksha why don’t you visit the official website of the institution and get to know the cutoff, merit list and also your stature there whether you ar eable to secure a seat there or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Whether Article 371J reservation is applicable for admission in IIT & NIT. Please tell me.
@ akshay yes , for sure article 371 (j ) is applicable for admission to nit and iit , it states about the elligibilityt criteria certificate as far as i knows about it , as per the latest...
Umakant biswal 5 days ago
i got 2740 rank in iit should i opt for iit mandi cs
Dear student, did you follow the counseling schedule of JEE?: Had you some other otions too?f yes, cocsider rest of the options as well, IIT Mandi is no less, but just to be sure that you...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
congrats for your getting rank.your family is so can choose what your are interest................all the best.............................
raj 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts