There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I am expecting 230 marks in aieee 2010. Can I get any of the core branches in NIT warangal/trichy/suratkal?????? , dce or bit mesra

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hello Suvidh

With the score of 230, you can get a rank in between 5000 - 10,000.

This rank would be sufficient for you to get into any of the NIT's but the choice of the branches will be a bit dicey.

you can get core branches in other NIT's like NIT kurukshetra, allahbad etc. But slightly less chances of getting through a core branch in the NIT's you have mentioned.

However, you will definitely get a call from BIT mesra at this rank.

Hope that helped!

Ankit Mehra

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

i secured 156 marks in jee mains 2015 and my air rank is 49430(generel). can i get admission in any northen area nit.
Check the link for college and branch prediction for the best possible college options available for you
Avinash one year ago
I guess yes you may get it, still you better visit the official website of JEE Mains to check the current status and also keep an eye on the counselling rounds too,....if you get in there,...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
By how many marks a BC candidate rank will be effected if he better score in it`s 2nd attempt?
Are u talking about OBC Ranking??? Repost the question again
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
hello, i can’t understand your question????.clearly type it.
raj 6 months ago
With 75 marks in OBC category in jee mains..and having a sports certificate can i get admission in any NIT colleges ?
yes you can get because you had cleared the cutoff as well as you have a sports certtificate, but remember certificate should be minimum of district level best of luck regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
hi amni sorry i cannot predict the correct college as all depends on counselling, but you can expect a seat in nit jalandhar best of luck. regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
With your experience which college can i get into and i have the national level certificate..And thanking for your Answer
Mani ratnam 5 months ago
How many marks is needed in NEET for getting into IISc.? I have 407 marks. Is there any chancs for me.
@ rushi getting into iisc through neet even if u scored 500 also very low , beacuse iisc is a research organisation and 50 percent of the seats are filled by the jee advanced candidate ....
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
in 2015 the official statement read as follows The final cut off marks for selected candidates in different categories in the NEET (UG) stream were: 600 (General); 400 (OBC-NCL); 216 (SC);...
SAHIL 2 months ago
Which is the best IIT for civil engineering? I have got a rank 2698 in jee advanced 2016. So what are the other suitable options in IITs for me?
Dear Student, you must pay a visit to the official website of JEE Advanced and check the merit list and cutoff over there, also keep an eye on schedule of counseling rounds and find out...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
hello, iit means any one good.because that is iit.congrats for your rank.............................all the best.............................
raj 4 months ago
Timing should be in morings or saturdays and sundays
Hi Aditya Jain If you have problem in timing then you can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join click here for more...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts