ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Sir, I got a rank 5228 in iit jee 2009, & 4319 in AIEEE (gen), &298 marks in bitsat.

Can I get CompSCi, or ECE in NIT warangal, trichy, or surathkal? Can I get dual course in ece or comp sci in bits pilani campus? Or should I go for admissions in to the new IITs or wait for a 2nd attempt? Please recommend what should I do??????????????

6 years ago

Answers : (3)

...I m in the same(or may be worse ) position as u r in. i got 7303 rank in iit......704 in aieee...330 in bitsat ..and m also getting thru another one of da gud colleges. Now , having many options and talking to people ,has left me confused . Well i m confident i do deserve a better rank than this in IIT...and so i have a strong inner desire to go again for IIT next year....but the small amount of uncertainity in it has got me in two minds...whether to take BITS or drop 1 year . But i always wanted to get into IIts so i m definetly going to  appear for it next year but whether to do it by preparing again or after taking any good college i dont know. People say , the college option is not too gud as you will end up getting nowhere coz of having two things to manage but one thing which favours it is the security it guarantees.......

For u I dont think taking the IIT option will b good and ur AIEEE rank and BITS score is also not that gud...so i will advice u to drop this time..as it will give u the time to prepare again for IIT and will be able to focus on that. NITs are gud but  none can match the IITs and with it the  prestige of being an IITian.....

I know that i hve nt given u any advice of much use...but I too m in the same boat....... Anyway i m happy  as i hve found sumone who alongwith me is in a similar position........So BYE and GudLuck.

6 years ago

Congrats on your great result. I will ask u not to go for second attempt, but i want to remind u about nitin jain, the topper of aieee & iit, was also a 1 year dropout.

6 years ago

sir, I got a  6812 rank  in iit jee 2009,   287 marks in bitsat .

can i have a chance to get dual degree in electronics in iit.bits , please recommend what should i do?

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
with 10540 st rank and 510600 crl rank , what are my chances in NITs ?

You must visit the official website of JEE main and find out your standing there, whether you fall in the given counselling rounds’ result or not, and moreover thr result is out and thus...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 days ago
I passed class 12 th in 2015 with 76% marks... i am going to take dropout how much do i need to score in jee mains 2016 to get into good NIT. and am i eligible for jee advanced 2016

Yes you are eligible for the JEE advaced 2k16. You must target for the IIT now. If you prepare well for the JEE you will definetly get the IIT or good NIT. Best of Luck.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago

Yes you are elgible.But its better if you join privite universities so that it may help you not to loose your one year.There are many top universities which provide you good scholar...

abhinaipadachuru 20 days ago

PRACTICALLY IF WE TALK IF YOU WANT GOOD NIT YOUU SHOULD ALSO HAVE TO SCORE GOOD IN BOARD

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 20 days ago
i am getting 51 in jee main 2015 .as, paper was bit tough this time is their any chance of clearing for jee adv? 2 questions are also doubtfull (is their would be any grace)? does grace...

Dear student, If you belong to general catagory and getting 51, it would be difficult to clear cutoff. If some questions are annouced as bonus than that question will be marks correct for...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

If you belong to general catagory and getting 51, it would be difficult to clear cutoff. If some questions are annouced as bonus than that question will be marks correct for all. So...

sajid one month ago

i suggest to try getting admission at – RCC Inst of Info techBeliaghata.......college of engg, pune,......lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......JJTU Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan

Aniket Bagga 24 days ago
i have got 67,410 rank in CRL whereas 1858 rank IN SC category . i want to study cse . kindly list nits which i can get

Check the link for college and branch prediction for the best possible college options available for you http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html
  img
Avinash yesterday
i got 257743 jee main air and 12273 sc category rank what choices should i keep for the counselling?

Your score does not seem to be much rewarding, still you can check the status of counselling rounds as well as your stature there,.....i guess you should better try getting admission at...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 days ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...

If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
how to plan for iit books to follow week plan about how to give equal weitage to every sub if i go to fiitjee

Dear lala Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.Refer good books For BOOKS you can see this link...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

wat books to folow for physics

TINA SETT 3 years ago
hello, i done amistake in application form i know its too late. i just want to clarrify the mistake the name under the photo las two letter is missing i wrote the exam fixing another same...

Dear student, I think you can request the JEE committe to correct the mistake. I am sure they will help. Their deision will be final Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 10 days ago

you are a good boy.

SHREYAN GHATAK 9 days ago
View all Questions »