Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

Sir, I got a rank 5228 in iit jee 2009, & 4319 in AIEEE (gen), &298 marks in bitsat.

Can I get CompSCi, or ECE in NIT warangal, trichy, or surathkal? Can I get dual course in ece or comp sci in bits pilani campus? Or should I go for admissions in to the new IITs or wait for a 2nd attempt? Please recommend what should I do??????????????

6 years ago

Answers : (3)

...I m in the same(or may be worse ) position as u r in. i got 7303 rank in iit......704 in aieee...330 in bitsat ..and m also getting thru another one of da gud colleges. Now , having many options and talking to people ,has left me confused . Well i m confident i do deserve a better rank than this in IIT...and so i have a strong inner desire to go again for IIT next year....but the small amount of uncertainity in it has got me in two minds...whether to take BITS or drop 1 year . But i always wanted to get into IIts so i m definetly going to  appear for it next year but whether to do it by preparing again or after taking any good college i dont know. People say , the college option is not too gud as you will end up getting nowhere coz of having two things to manage but one thing which favours it is the security it guarantees.......

For u I dont think taking the IIT option will b good and ur AIEEE rank and BITS score is also not that gud...so i will advice u to drop this time..as it will give u the time to prepare again for IIT and will be able to focus on that. NITs are gud but  none can match the IITs and with it the  prestige of being an IITian.....

I know that i hve nt given u any advice of much use...but I too m in the same boat....... Anyway i m happy  as i hve found sumone who alongwith me is in a similar position........So BYE and GudLuck.

6 years ago

Congrats on your great result. I will ask u not to go for second attempt, but i want to remind u about nitin jain, the topper of aieee & iit, was also a 1 year dropout.

6 years ago

sir, I got a  6812 rank  in iit jee 2009,   287 marks in bitsat .

can i have a chance to get dual degree in electronics in iit.bits , please recommend what should i do?

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

which has better salary, package mining or chemical in nit rourkela?

I guess you may go for Chemical branch as it had a wider scope as compared to mining or any other branch,....you may compare some other leading institutions as well for the sake of your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

I think it would be chemical.

ABHAY SHUKLA 10 months ago

I think it wo

ABHAY SHUKLA 10 months ago
sir how much should i score in jee mains to get computer science branch ???

Dear Student, You should taget for AIR above 2000-2500. For Older IITs you should have even more good rank. Try to score above 280 in JEE Advanced. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 8 months ago

sir what about mains how many marks should i score in jee mains ?/360 ???? to get cs branch???

Dikshit Sai 8 months ago

Try to score above 280 in JEE Advanced

SHANMUKESHWAR 8 months ago
can somebody tell me that the branch predicter here is correct or not ?

Dear student, Yes its correct. You can you it. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Yes ofcourse it is, still if you have some doubt about it then prefer visiting the official weblink of Jeemains and find out your stature there, moreover the result is out and you may check ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago
sir pls tell me where i should study for iit 2010 specially in lucknow

Hi If are really interested in going for regular batches then i think Resonance institute has a branch in Lucknow and Resonance is renowned institute for JEE coaching especially in Kota. It ...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago

sir in my opinion resonance is best in kota not in lucknow what is your opinion about trivaag in lucknow and sigma in kanpur? sir as you that i am not very rich so please what can i do for...

saurabh yadav 6 years ago

sir as i have already told you that i am not very rich so i cannot afford the fee of resonance their fee structure is 70;000

saurabh yadav 6 years ago
which is better vit(vellore) cse or iiest mining ?

Dear student, Now a days CS students are the King in terms of the number of opportunities in front of them after completing engg. And if you are getting this in VIT, thats a added advantage...
  img
Nishant Vora 9 months ago

Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

thank you

ayush chaturvedi 9 months ago
my cureent branch is ECE in nit warangal and in the mock seat allotment i got iit D textile should i switch my college and depend on branch change in delhi

Donot depend on the branch change. Because only few with high CGPA got the change for the same.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

To best of my knowledge, you must continue your present course and if youwish to gather comprehensive knowledge of various facilities being offered to the students at other renowned...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off