Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Sir, I got a rank 5228 in iit jee 2009, & 4319 in AIEEE (gen), &298 marks in bitsat.

Can I get CompSCi, or ECE in NIT warangal, trichy, or surathkal? Can I get dual course in ece or comp sci in bits pilani campus? Or should I go for admissions in to the new IITs or wait for a 2nd attempt? Please recommend what should I do??????????????

7 years ago

Answers : (3)

...I m in the same(or may be worse ) position as u r in. i got 7303 rank in iit......704 in aieee...330 in bitsat ..and m also getting thru another one of da gud colleges. Now , having many options and talking to people ,has left me confused . Well i m confident i do deserve a better rank than this in IIT...and so i have a strong inner desire to go again for IIT next year....but the small amount of uncertainity in it has got me in two minds...whether to take BITS or drop 1 year . But i always wanted to get into IIts so i m definetly going to  appear for it next year but whether to do it by preparing again or after taking any good college i dont know. People say , the college option is not too gud as you will end up getting nowhere coz of having two things to manage but one thing which favours it is the security it guarantees.......

For u I dont think taking the IIT option will b good and ur AIEEE rank and BITS score is also not that gud...so i will advice u to drop this time..as it will give u the time to prepare again for IIT and will be able to focus on that. NITs are gud but  none can match the IITs and with it the  prestige of being an IITian.....

I know that i hve nt given u any advice of much use...but I too m in the same boat....... Anyway i m happy  as i hve found sumone who alongwith me is in a similar position........So BYE and GudLuck.

7 years ago

Congrats on your great result. I will ask u not to go for second attempt, but i want to remind u about nitin jain, the topper of aieee & iit, was also a 1 year dropout.

7 years ago

sir, I got a  6812 rank  in iit jee 2009,   287 marks in bitsat .

can i have a chance to get dual degree in electronics in iit.bits , please recommend what should i do?

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

Sir please tell me the date of counselling for jeemains.. my AIR is 298205 and OBC NCL rank is 100654 should I have chance to get admission in NITs

For admission related information, you should be updated with the official website of jee mains. Please check it out there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

You better visit the official website of Jeemains to get all the requisite things like counselling date, schedule and the like,........if , with this rank, you made it there, well and good, ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Counselling rounds are going on,...for better information you must visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to knoew where do you stand, if you succeeded to make it there, well and good, ...

Soneel Verma one year ago
sir i have got 352029 rank in jee mains 2015 nd my category is general of uttar pradesh then sir which good colleges i get on behalf of this rank

Yes you may apply at renowned colleges/universities which have earned a very good image in the field of quality education and better placements,.....these instituions may be considered –...

Soneel Verma one year ago

You can try for local/state colleges around your state.

Archit Sharma one year ago
What is expected cutoff of obc I am getting only 55 just checked . I have doubt in one question in my omr given by jee.should I challenge that question .so I can reach 60 marks and what is...

Dear student The expected cut off for OBC this year would be nearly 70.Therefore you can drop an year and try your luck next time.Probably that might help.
  img
Bhavya 3 months ago

OBC cutoff for JEE main 2016 is expected to be 82 this time Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for b.tech in computer science ???????????

All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking ...as the trends change every year but roughly...

Ramesh V 6 years ago

It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...

AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 6 years ago
how to study for it

Dear sudent, please check your question and post again. Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta askIItians Faculty
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 2 years ago

Dear student, please clearify your
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 2 years ago
Could you please tell me which are the most scoring topics in mathematics ?

Dear Student, You must target -Probability,Permutation and Combination,Statistics,Circles,Straight Lines,Pairs of Straight Lines, Trigonometry as well. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off