ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Sir, I got a rank 5228 in iit jee 2009, & 4319 in AIEEE (gen), &298 marks in bitsat.

Can I get CompSCi, or ECE in NIT warangal, trichy, or surathkal? Can I get dual course in ece or comp sci in bits pilani campus? Or should I go for admissions in to the new IITs or wait for a 2nd attempt? Please recommend what should I do??????????????

5 years ago

Answers : (3)

...I m in the same(or may be worse ) position as u r in. i got 7303 rank in iit......704 in aieee...330 in bitsat ..and m also getting thru another one of da gud colleges. Now , having many options and talking to people ,has left me confused . Well i m confident i do deserve a better rank than this in IIT...and so i have a strong inner desire to go again for IIT next year....but the small amount of uncertainity in it has got me in two minds...whether to take BITS or drop 1 year . But i always wanted to get into IIts so i m definetly going to  appear for it next year but whether to do it by preparing again or after taking any good college i dont know. People say , the college option is not too gud as you will end up getting nowhere coz of having two things to manage but one thing which favours it is the security it guarantees.......

For u I dont think taking the IIT option will b good and ur AIEEE rank and BITS score is also not that gud...so i will advice u to drop this time..as it will give u the time to prepare again for IIT and will be able to focus on that. NITs are gud but  none can match the IITs and with it the  prestige of being an IITian.....

I know that i hve nt given u any advice of much use...but I too m in the same boat....... Anyway i m happy  as i hve found sumone who alongwith me is in a similar position........So BYE and GudLuck.

5 years ago

Congrats on your great result. I will ask u not to go for second attempt, but i want to remind u about nitin jain, the topper of aieee & iit, was also a 1 year dropout.

5 years ago

sir, I got a  6812 rank  in iit jee 2009,   287 marks in bitsat .

can i have a chance to get dual degree in electronics in iit.bits , please recommend what should i do?

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Is Architecture better than biotechnology... In BIT Mesra... Which one should I give my first preference. How is architecture in terms of placements...

Architectur is a fast growing sector in India and so is Bio technology.As long as I know If you take architecture you have to start a firm yourself or join in with 4 or 5 others and...

Marilyn Sanjana 8 months ago

Architectur is a fast growing sector in India and so is Bio technology.As long as I know If you take architecture you have to start a firm yourself or join in with 4 or 5 others and...

Marilyn Sanjana 8 months ago

So you mean biotechnology must be our priority relative to architecture....?

Pranjal K 8 months ago
sir pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee tell me civil. in dtu or EE in MNNIT .which is best?????

While deciding priority order you have to take care of both branch and college. MNNIT is a better college and EE also good branch than civil. So it better to choose EE in MNNIT rather than...
  img
Ramreddy 8 months ago
Consider the statement p : ‘’New Delhi is a city’’. Which of the following is not negation of p? New Delhi is not a city It is false that New Delhi is a city It is not the case that New...

Hi, Read the statements carefully. You will find that third statement ( It is not the case that New Delhi is not a city ) is not the negation and hence the answer....
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago

Hello Student, please fidn the solution “It is not the case that New Delhi is not a city” is not negation of p “It is false that New Delhi is a city“ is negation of p...
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
Suppose if i can’t qualify jee mains but overall have good rank due to boards may i get admission in the colleges participating in jee mains?

At the end what matters is ur rank only and not how many marks you are getting because everything is relative.. So, If you have a good rank then you will surely get good college Thanks,
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
What are two similarities between a DC motor and an AC generator?

They both rely on the principle of electromagnetic in induction. The both contain coils of wire magnets or electromagnets and they both have rotating parts. The AC generator will probably...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 9 days ago

Ironically, a DC motor/generator has to have a commutator or electronic circuit that constantly switches the windings while an AC motor/generator has a constant connection between the power...

vikas yadav 8 days ago

They both rely on repulsion and attraction of magnets to make the rotational force.....they just do it in different ways since AC switches back and forth in magnetic direction 60 times a...

vikas yadav 8 days ago
View all Questions »