Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

Sir, I got a rank 5228 in iit jee 2009, & 4319 in AIEEE (gen), &298 marks in bitsat.

Can I get CompSCi, or ECE in NIT warangal, trichy, or surathkal? Can I get dual course in ece or comp sci in bits pilani campus? Or should I go for admissions in to the new IITs or wait for a 2nd attempt? Please recommend what should I do??????????????

7 years ago

Answers : (3)

...I m in the same(or may be worse ) position as u r in. i got 7303 rank in iit......704 in aieee...330 in bitsat ..and m also getting thru another one of da gud colleges. Now , having many options and talking to people ,has left me confused . Well i m confident i do deserve a better rank than this in IIT...and so i have a strong inner desire to go again for IIT next year....but the small amount of uncertainity in it has got me in two minds...whether to take BITS or drop 1 year . But i always wanted to get into IIts so i m definetly going to  appear for it next year but whether to do it by preparing again or after taking any good college i dont know. People say , the college option is not too gud as you will end up getting nowhere coz of having two things to manage but one thing which favours it is the security it guarantees.......

For u I dont think taking the IIT option will b good and ur AIEEE rank and BITS score is also not that gud...so i will advice u to drop this time..as it will give u the time to prepare again for IIT and will be able to focus on that. NITs are gud but  none can match the IITs and with it the  prestige of being an IITian.....

I know that i hve nt given u any advice of much use...but I too m in the same boat....... Anyway i m happy  as i hve found sumone who alongwith me is in a similar position........So BYE and GudLuck.

7 years ago

Congrats on your great result. I will ask u not to go for second attempt, but i want to remind u about nitin jain, the topper of aieee & iit, was also a 1 year dropout.

7 years ago

sir, I got a  6812 rank  in iit jee 2009,   287 marks in bitsat .

can i have a chance to get dual degree in electronics in iit.bits , please recommend what should i do?

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

How much marks should I get in jee main paper 2 to get NIT

Dear student It depends on you whether you want to go for the brand name of NIT or you need a field of your own choice. In order to get into Top NITs with a field of your interest...
  img
Bhavya 4 months ago
Sir my obc rank is around 36000 and general rank is 121356 and I have passed 12 from Chandigarh with82.8%. Can I get a seat In nit Delhi. ​

With this score i can’t commit you anything like getting a seat at NIT Delhi, you better visit the official weblink of Jeemains and get to know your status there....if you are able to make...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Brother I think that you want CSE or IT then I suggest you to try any other NIT like Jalandhar it is in your homestate and Srinagar,Jaipur there are chances that you may get one of these in ...

Akshit Matthew one year ago
sir, I got 64%(overall) in CBSE board. Category- General. Gaurav Shrama. Please tell me wether I am eligible for jee main 2017 if not, then if I give improvement of two subject that is...

@ gaurav you are not elligible for jee main , and u can give the exams , but if qualified u cannot sit in the josaa counceelling . but u can easily take up seats in state engg college...

Umakant biswal 8 days ago

hey! Gaurav sorry you are not eligible with this much marks for jee 2017. but yes you can appear for improvement in two exams physics and maths only and can become eligible for jee exam in...

SAHIL 9 days ago
Sir , which is best for me iipe Visakhapatnam or Sastra tanjaore electronics and instrumentation engineering pla

Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personla choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
Sir i have two choices : first IT in MBM Jodhpur and second in Vit, Vellore . Please suggest which is a better option if i am looking for Better Package after B. Tech. Please reply as soon...

Answering this question is firstly not so easy as the both the colleges are really good and have shown excellent placement records from past 2-3 years. but still i think VIT VELLORE is a...

SAHIL one month ago
Is eiectronics& instrumentation a good course?

hi neva, yes it is a very gud course regarding engg.aspects as it has a good placement opportunities it is ranked second just after comp science so its a bright field moreover if u have to...

Pratham Ashish 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off