ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Sir, I got a rank 5228 in iit jee 2009, & 4319 in AIEEE (gen), &298 marks in bitsat.

Can I get CompSCi, or ECE in NIT warangal, trichy, or surathkal? Can I get dual course in ece or comp sci in bits pilani campus? Or should I go for admissions in to the new IITs or wait for a 2nd attempt? Please recommend what should I do??????????????

5 years ago

Answers : (3)

...I m in the same(or may be worse ) position as u r in. i got 7303 rank in iit......704 in aieee...330 in bitsat ..and m also getting thru another one of da gud colleges. Now , having many options and talking to people ,has left me confused . Well i m confident i do deserve a better rank than this in IIT...and so i have a strong inner desire to go again for IIT next year....but the small amount of uncertainity in it has got me in two minds...whether to take BITS or drop 1 year . But i always wanted to get into IIts so i m definetly going to  appear for it next year but whether to do it by preparing again or after taking any good college i dont know. People say , the college option is not too gud as you will end up getting nowhere coz of having two things to manage but one thing which favours it is the security it guarantees.......

For u I dont think taking the IIT option will b good and ur AIEEE rank and BITS score is also not that gud...so i will advice u to drop this time..as it will give u the time to prepare again for IIT and will be able to focus on that. NITs are gud but  none can match the IITs and with it the  prestige of being an IITian.....

I know that i hve nt given u any advice of much use...but I too m in the same boat....... Anyway i m happy  as i hve found sumone who alongwith me is in a similar position........So BYE and GudLuck.

5 years ago

Congrats on your great result. I will ask u not to go for second attempt, but i want to remind u about nitin jain, the topper of aieee & iit, was also a 1 year dropout.

5 years ago

sir, I got a  6812 rank  in iit jee 2009,   287 marks in bitsat .

can i have a chance to get dual degree in electronics in iit.bits , please recommend what should i do?

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am getting 57 marks (including 2 bonus).what are my chances to clear cutoff for advance.?i am an SC candidate.(i havn’t attempted those 2 questions,which are bonus)

Last year cut off was 53, you are saying about your marks as 57, may be or may not be you qualify for JEE ADV, as you couldn’t attend those bonus marks questions, so there may be a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

but bonus is given to all?

iitian one month ago
wats the algorithm askiitians uses to predict jee main 2015 ranks? out of all websites,askiitians provide one of the most authentic and perfect predictor....

We tried to put the approx rank prediction. Thank you
  img
Saurabh Kumar 25 days ago

sir my approx rank is 57886 with 67 in jee main and 85% in cbse.....category-sc...is dis more or less correct?

Arijit Saha 25 days ago
Sir, i am thorough with ncert class 11,12 pcm. can i score above 250 in jee main 2015?

Hi students, If all the concepts are clear from NCERT there is very good chance of cracking it. ALso if you get extra time some other good books and get a very good practice so that you...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

If you’ve done your part it all depends on your mental state during the exam! Remember no matter what happens don’t lose your cool. Good Luck! ~IIT JEE 2016 Aspirant

RON 2 months ago
sdf

4 boys and 4 girls are to be seated in a line such that no 2 girls are together, find the number of ways. explain me the gap method

is 48 the answer?

varun 6 months ago

is 48 the answer?

varun 6 months ago

is 48 the answer?

varun 6 months ago
a line x=k intersects graph of y=log 5 x and the graph of y=log 5 (x+4) .the distance b/w points of intersection is 0.5 , given k=a+(b) 1/2. .where a & b are integers..the value of a+b...

Dear rahul given distance b/w points of intersection is 0.5 ie log 5 (k+4) -log 5 (k) =1/2 or log 5 (k+4)/k =1/2 or (k+4)/k =√5 k=4/(√5 -1) =√5 +1 so a=1 and b=5 a+b=6...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
In India, from where maximum amount of revenue collected by Government?

The maximum amount of revenue collected by Government of India is from Excise duties An excise or excise tax (sometimes called an excise duty) is a type of tax charged on goods produced...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »