ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

b arch rank is      all india.....gen category.....is 4709........and madya pradesh ranking is  232    pls suggest d colleges 4 B ARCH acording 2 my ranking.............can i get thru SPA...

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Please check out the last year cut off in B.arch : www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/architecture-counselling.aspx

Thanks

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir, I scored 166 in Jee Mains this year. I am expecting marks above 90% in my CBSE boards. Will I get a seat in NIT Calicut for Mechanical Engineering , with the above mentioned...

Dear student, Surely there are a good chance for this.Just wait for your ranks to be out and then you can be 100% sure abt it . Till then prepare for advance. All the best Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Your chances look good if you are in obc category. good luck.

shubham sharda one month ago

yeah sure you will make it...if you have any doubts then you can try at some other places too even though for the sake of comparison – ITM uni, gurgaon Lovely Professional, Phagwara College ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago
I Scored 196 in mains 2015 and expecting 92% in CBSE .Which courses will be open for me in nit trichy??

may be u cant get cse in nit richy , but possible in nit jaipur as last year one of my frnds got 197 in jeee mains and 95 in boards , he is in nit jaipur cse but as this year cut off had...

ng29 one month ago

cant say surely but can get IT , i reccomend u to leave college and stream thoughts and just focus on jee advance

ng29 one month ago

nice score.... well you have chances to get seat in nit trichy or in other nit colleges

sajid 13 days ago
sir i am curently studying in class 12.. i really want to get into anyone of the NIT for computer science how much should i score.. to achive it and i am very bad in maths.. my 11 th class...

to get in best nit cse u had to score minimum of 230 in jee main and two subjects will not able to get it so i advice u to spend maximum time on maths first start with 11 , there is arihant ...

ng29 one month ago

I’d suggest you give equal importance to all three of subjects., only through this strategy you would be able to score needed.

shubham sharda one month ago

you should give more time for maths but be careful! do not neglect other subjects.

sajid one month ago
I have got 152 marks in jee mains 2015 exam and I have 91% in class 12 cbse board in 2014 .I belong to OBC category .will i get any nit or iiit or state govt. collage in UP.plz tell me...

There are bright chances for you to make it at any of the NITs and any of other leading institutions of the country. Find time to visit the official websites of leading institutions like –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 17 days ago

u can get any course in NIT Allahabad in obc + homestate quota but only inthe 3 rd of 4 th round u will get core branches

Prajwal Kavad 20 days ago

anyhow homestate applies only if you have passed your 12 th boards from UP

Prajwal Kavad 20 days ago
i have just entered 11 and i want to prepare for iit jee which books i should refer

Hii Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago

Physics: Arihant objective series. Reference: “funamentals of Physics By Resnik Halliday”Chemistry: NCERT. Reference: “Arihant series”Mathematics: Ml Khanna, Refernce:”Arihant series”

shubham sharda 2 months ago

Physics: Arihant objective series. Reference: “funamentals of Physics By Resnik Halliday” Chemistry: NCERT. Reference: “Arihant series” Mathematics: Ml Khanna, Refernce:”Arihant series”

shubham sharda 2 months ago
I am finding it very very hard to understand organic chemistry. Sir can you please suggest me a book for organic chemistry which makes it easy to grasp the concepts ? I am currently in...

yes ofcourse it is good book but it is mainly for iit level of questions as in aipmt questions of organic are not so difficult , as u know but if u will comfortable with solomon its best ,...

ng29 one month ago

organic chemistry is very important topic, its good that u r concerned about it i would refer u SN SANYAL for reactions , reagents and mechanisms, and also NCERT is must for concept...

ng29 one month ago

thnks for the recommendation.. i just saw that organic chemistry by solomons & fryhle is also a good book.. can i stick to that ?

Dipanshu Kant one month ago
View all Questions »