Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

b arch rank is      all india.....gen category.....is 4709........and madya pradesh ranking is  232    pls suggest d colleges 4 B ARCH acording 2 my ranking.............can i get thru SPA...

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Please check out the last year cut off in B.arch : www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/architecture-counselling.aspx

Thanks

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

my CRL rank is 16620 in paper 2, gen catagory..i checked the opening and closing rank too...my rank is not in that range..but when i previously posted the same question i got reply that the ...

That was for ST cat students... For GEN cat, its very rare to get in NIT Trichy with this rank..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

I am li’l scared that you may not make it there this time, even if you try to get it at some other leading institutions, you may be supposed to qualify NATA, anyway there is no harm in...

Soneel Verma one year ago
There are hardly 18 days for jee main-2016,and now it is peak time. So what should I study and what should I revise???

Dear Student, In this days, you should revise the concepts/formulas every day and practice more and more problems. Apart from it, you should also give atleast one mock test every day....
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

revise previous year question papers as they help you to build speed, revise important concepts , read each subject everyday so that there remains a link between you and subject intake a...

SAHIL 4 months ago
I have got 140 marks in jee mains and 91% in cbse board . I am in general category. In which nits and which branches I can take admission ?

Dear Student, the merit list as well as the cut off is the only way to decide one’s chances of getting at NIT and that too in a desired branch. So pay a visit to the official website of an...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

you can use branch and college predictor to get correct answer to your question. please follow the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html thanks and...

SAHIL one month ago
what are the minimum & main qualities that an engineering student must have??????????/

Hello Deeraj He should attend classes without fail, he must be honest , their decisicion must be impressive, they think like genious etc..,

Gaddam Chethan 6 months ago

He should attend classes without fail, he must be honest , their decisicion must be impressive, they think like geniousthe engineering student must have follow the qualities first know that ...

raj 6 months ago

the ingineering student must have the good attitude towards their friends and they are regular to classes and having interest in the subject and must have good personal and communication...

N JYOTHEESWAR 6 months ago
i had pcb in 12 th class and i want to give jee exam for computer engineering how can i acheive it, i am ready to give maths test to get eligibility ? also can i get addmission in bca if i...

Maths is a compulsory subject which must be reflected in your marksheet of Class 12 th . If its not there you won’t be considered for seats in any exam which is having maths in it.
  img
Suraj Prasad 21 days ago

@ harpreet How u can get maths test for elligibility . if maths is not in your class 12 th , then u cannot also give maths in the complimentary exams , and complimentary exam only takes...

Umakant biswal 21 days ago
Which is thethe best study material to crack jeeadv ?

@ shuhai For jee advanced the main thing is your concept , without that its difficult for you to attempt even a single ques in jee advanced . beacuse the question in jee advanced is based...

Umakant biswal 16 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off