Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

b arch rank is      all india.....gen category.....is 4709........and madya pradesh ranking is  232    pls suggest d colleges 4 B ARCH acording 2 my ranking.............can i get thru SPA...

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Please check out the last year cut off in B.arch : www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/architecture-counselling.aspx

Thanks

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

what is better civil at nit-bhopal or cse at sgsits indore

If SGSITS is a government college, then lock your chocice for this college. But if, you are also thinking for government sector in civil, then you can try NIT … try to give importance...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Are you getting an opportunity at both the places in both the mentioned branches? If yes, then without much ado choose any one out of the two, because both of them are equally good in...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

hi ahsutosh i think civil at nit bhopal is a better choice if we take placement as a factor. otherwise also it is good in doing civil from such a good reputed college whose placement...

SAHIL 2 months ago
which rank i should see for nit admission either category rank or crl rank

Check for both options under both the categories.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

They consider CRL for seat allotment and then Category rank for relaxation, so you should check both the ranks, and try to visit the official website of JEE to find out where do you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
sir i have got 352029 rank in jee mains 2015 nd my category is general of uttar pradesh then sir which good colleges i get on behalf of this rank

Yes you may apply at renowned colleges/universities which have earned a very good image in the field of quality education and better placements,.....these instituions may be considered –...

Soneel Verma one year ago

You can try for local/state colleges around your state.

Archit Sharma one year ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....

Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx Please...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
I am in 11 class and i want to take marine engineering at iit mumbai...what should be my rank in iit jee to get marine engineering...

@ rishi marine engg falls at the 6 th imp branch in the iit madras , so, ur rank to be within 6500-7200 CRL to get marine engg at iit madras , for that do hrdwork from right now , and donot ...

Umakant biswal one month ago
I am getting no good college and everyone is suggesting not to drop a year. wht shud i do ? 91% in cbse. gen category. 77 in mains. no coaching taken!

I don’t suggest anyone to drop a year, you have two options – wait for the final round of counselling and find out whether you cracked in there or not and thesecond way out is to visit the...

Soneel Verma one year ago

i will advice u drop a year , the only reson behind is that ur percentage in boards join a good coaching institute and just study hard to get good score bcoz cbse had very crucial part in...

ng29 one year ago

I SUGGEST YOU SHOULD TAKE COACHING REALLY AS YOU SCORED 77 WITHOUT COACHING. TAKE COACHING FOR NEXT YEARS MAINS AND ADVANCE PAPER AND I AM SURE U WILL ACHIEVE WHAT U WANT. THERE IS NO LOSS...

yash sharma one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off