Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

b arch rank is      all india.....gen 4709........and madya pradesh ranking is  232    pls suggest d colleges 4 B ARCH acording 2 my ranking.............can i get thru SPA...

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Please check out the last year cut off in B.arch :

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

when will we get our state ranks on the basis of jee main 2015?
It would be decleared soon dear...
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
It will be decleared soon...
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
It would be declared by the end of forst week of July and by the time you may explore other reputed college/universities’ details so that you may have a comparative views, try at – Birla...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
i got AIR 42408 in jee main 2015 and obc rank 10666, with this rank which nit i will get ?
You need to visit the official website of JEE main and find out which NIT has been allotted to you as per your rank and if you made it there, well and good otherwise you may try at some...
I Have CRL 47999 And OBC Rank 1301 In Paper 2 (b.arch) And Opening Rank For MANIT for OBC Is 4052 And Closing Rank Is6274. So Will I Be Getting Admisson Or Not ?
I guess you can get it there, still to be double confirmed, pay a visit to the official website of Jee mains and you may get a clear picture for you answer...may be possible that your...
Sir I want cs,communication,IT branch in these college with this rank sc rank 32000 and crl 490000
Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
Did you visit the official website of Jeemains to check the current status of counselling rounds? if not then go for it...and get to know your stature there which seat in which institution...
Soneel Verma 3 months ago
which books are simmilar to the books provided by the aakash/fitjee institute and are easily available in market. please help??
Sorry, I can not provide you the sample copy of books. But if you wants to purchase it, you can provide me your contact details and our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
You can purchase the study material form us. If you are interested please reply to it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
@vijay mukti sir i wanted books for science and maths for class 10. please tell the amount of all the books and can you send me a sample of your books on my email id. thankyou
Shivam Singh 2 months ago
Respected sir/madam: i would like to know about what would be the best and proper coaching class for IIT-JEE in Ahmedabad.
Dedicated Academy Pvt. Ltd. is the best academy in Gujarat headed from Delhi, it is giving best results even with average students , it is run a IITian and most of the teaching staff are...
rinku kumar 5 years ago
dear sir, i m vasu thakkar from sgm shiroiya english medium school . i m studying in 12 th grade recently and i m planing to take a one year drop as i want to study for iit level and then...
vasu thakkar 2 years ago
Parth Ashram is the best one. I am going there in Chankheda Branch. It is the only class in which faculty has studied in IIT. While in Mindtree, no one is of IIT.
Vishrant Vasavada 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details