Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

b arch rank is      all india.....gen category.....is 4709........and madya pradesh ranking is  232    pls suggest d colleges 4 B ARCH acording 2 my ranking.............can i get thru SPA...

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Please check out the last year cut off in B.arch : www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/architecture-counselling.aspx

Thanks

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir please tell me the date of counselling for jeemains.. my AIR is 298205 and OBC NCL rank is 100654 should I have chance to get admission in NITs

For admission related information, you should be updated with the official website of jee mains. Please check it out there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

You better visit the official website of Jeemains to get all the requisite things like counselling date, schedule and the like,........if , with this rank, you made it there, well and good, ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Counselling rounds are going on,...for better information you must visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to knoew where do you stand, if you succeeded to make it there, well and good, ...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
How to fill for NITs if having 18000 rank in ALL INDIA MAINS RANK????

Go according to college wiseranking and choose the branch which one intersts u Following are the list of NITs according to rankings NIT Warangal NIT Trichy NIT Surathkal MOTILAL NEHRU...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago
I have got a rank of 8799 in jee mains this year. Can I get cse at bit mesra as its cutoff last year was 8900 in 3 rd round and even higher in the 4 th.

You’ll definitly get it as the cutoff range doesnot vary much from year to year
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Yeah Of course you can get in there......Did you visit the oficial link of Jeemain or checked counselling rounds result? if not, then check it out ….….…...or if you want to get some...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
i want to design a suitable study plan to revise everything by april 2016...but i need help to design it...pls make a study plan for me

hello student , this is the way you can make your study plan 1. count number of days left in your exam 2. divide them in three equal parts 3. study the subject first in which

SAHIL one month ago
a mixture of co and co2 is found to have a density of 1.5 gm/lit at 30 degree celsius and 730 mm .what is the composition of the mixture.

Hi.. For a mixture of CO and CO2, d = 1.50 g/litre P = 730 / 760 atm, T = 303K PV =w / m RT; PV w / Vm RT 730 / 760 = 1.5 / m × 0.0821 × 303 =∴ 38.85 i.e. molecular weight...
  img
Sakshi 10 months ago
any idea how to apply for scholarship in foregion universities ??? Whats the procedure ??? foR example i am talking about The Massachusetts Institute of Technology ??nf any criteria ??

For MIT online exam is conducted you should visit the official website of MIT and other universities like Cambridge or Harvard you need to qualify the JEE advance with CBSE board to give...

Akshit Matthew 9 months ago

i am not having money but still if any chance for scholarship ?? for example this year ayush sharma(kANPUR) went to mit a son of mechanic got full financial aid from mit ??? how this is...

aman kumar 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off