ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

b arch rank is      all india.....gen category.....is 4709........and madya pradesh ranking is  232    pls suggest d colleges 4 B ARCH acording 2 my ranking.............can i get thru SPA...

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Please check out the last year cut off in B.arch : www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/architecture-counselling.aspx

Thanks

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is the difference between jee and aieee

its just names of exam for entrance in nits and iiits previously it was called as AIEEE now it is named as JEE MAIN and JEE ADVANCE is for admission in IITs approve if useful

ng29 24 days ago

JEE (WHICH IS NOW CALLED JEE ADVANCED) IS FOR ADMISSIONS IN IITS,,,,,AIEEE (WHICH IS NOW CALLED JEE MAINS ) IS FOR ADMISSIONS IN NIT & IIIT

SAITEJA GOUD 11 days ago

Now the teminology is changed. Now jee main is for admission in NITs and Jee advanced is for admission in iits.

shubham sharda 16 days ago
Is Architecture better than biotechnology... In BIT Mesra... Which one should I give my first preference. How is architecture in terms of placements...

Architectur is a fast growing sector in India and so is Bio technology.As long as I know If you take architecture you have to start a firm yourself or join in with 4 or 5 others and...

Marilyn Sanjana 10 months ago

Architectur is a fast growing sector in India and so is Bio technology.As long as I know If you take architecture you have to start a firm yourself or join in with 4 or 5 others and...

Marilyn Sanjana 10 months ago

sajid 4 days ago
i wanted to know that the topics like geometry of complex nos. (( section formula, equation of circle, equation of line etc.)) are in the “syllabus” for maths complex numbers for jee main...

Yes these topics are included in IIT syllabus and should be covered once you have got confidence in geometry......

Pankaj Gupta 3 months ago

sir actually i wanted to know that whether they are important for JEE MAIN not JEE ADVANCE coz everyone’s first target is to score good in mains and qualify for jee advance so i want to...

sarthak sharma 3 months ago
how r d questions in BITSAT DIFFICULTY wise more like jee main or tougher and r d past year question paper really reliable

bitsat is quite easy exam as compared to that of jee main the most important thing is that lot of sppeeed anddd aaccuracy is required to get a good score in bitsat,patience also as it is...

ng29 26 days ago

level of questions is not so high as compared to this year jee main especially phusics but there will be some questions that are kept with intention to puzzzle the candidate so leave such...

ng29 26 days ago

BITSAT is a bit easier exam &the past year papers are reliable

Vineeth Kumar 26 days ago
A beam of light is converging towards a point I on a screen.A plane glass plate whose thickness in the direction of the beam=t,refractive index=u,is introduced in the path of the beam.The...

There would be a path difference of of (µ – 1) t... After calculatimng the path difference, that wouls be a function of amplitude... So, during convergence, Intensity would be...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago
View all Questions »