Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

b arch rank is      all india.....gen 4709........and madya pradesh ranking is  232    pls suggest d colleges 4 B ARCH acording 2 my ranking.............can i get thru SPA...

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Please check out the last year cut off in B.arch :

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir please tell me the date of counselling for jeemains.. my AIR is 298205 and OBC NCL rank is 100654 should I have chance to get admission in NITs
For admission related information, you should be updated with the official website of jee mains. Please check it out there. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
You better visit the official website of Jeemains to get all the requisite things like counselling date, schedule and the like,........if , with this rank, you made it there, well and good, ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Counselling rounds are going on,...for better information you must visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to knoew where do you stand, if you succeeded to make it there, well and good, ...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
My board % is 71.4 . How many marks I need in jeee mains to get a good NIT?
Try to score more then 220.
Minimum 220 to 250, irf you could not get it through ajee, then I suggest to try seeking admission at some other reputed instituitions where the students are offered quality education and...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
i secured 156 marks in jee mains 2015 and my air rank is 49430(generel). can i get admission in any northen area nit.
Check the link for college and branch prediction for the best possible college options available for you
Avinash 4 months ago
I guess yes you may get it, still you better visit the official website of JEE Mains to check the current status and also keep an eye on the counselling rounds too,....if you get in there,...
Hello Sir, In the recent JEE Advanced 2015 , I have got seat in IIT Jodhpur for Mechanical Engineering.I also have BITS Goa for Mechanical Engineering. Which institute should I go for now ?
If the placements of any institute is better then other that directly means that the quality of education is better there. Regarding infrastructure, ofcourse BITS will have better as IITJ is...
I suggest to visit the official weblinks of both the institutions and check out the status of fee structure and placement data, and accordingly you may make a choice, otherwise both the...
If fees is no problem for you then go for BITs goa else go for iit (but keep in mind that iit j is a new one)
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
At its maximum height, a particle exploits into two particles having equal mass. The first particle retraces the original path then what will be the velocity of 2nd particle at the time of...
applying conservationof linear momentum at max height net vel will be zero . hence the net momentum will also be zero. now momentum of first particle mv/2 nowas p1 + p2 = 0. p2= -mv/2
vaibhav one month ago
My CRL rank is 4758 in paper2 ....can i get any nit??? Please reply
What is your AIR.
View all Questions »
More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!