Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

b arch rank is      all india.....gen category.....is 4709........and madya pradesh ranking is  232    pls suggest d colleges 4 B ARCH acording 2 my ranking.............can i get thru SPA...

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Please check out the last year cut off in B.arch : www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/architecture-counselling.aspx

Thanks

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

my CRL rank is 16620 in paper 2, gen catagory..can i get b arch in NOT tiruchirapalli? the previous answers were not satisfying..plse

Yes you can get it, if you are from other state too.. the last year closing rank for NIT Trichy was 21000 approx, for outside candidates.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

Make sure that you are a NATA qualified, as there may be pretty good chances for you to get a seat, but if you could not make it there then you may try getting seat at other reputed...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
I have got a rank of 8799 in jee mains this year. Can I get cse at bit mesra as its cutoff last year was 8900 in 3 rd round and even higher in the 4 th.

You’ll definitly get it as the cutoff range doesnot vary much from year to year
  img
Avinash one year ago

Yeah Of course you can get in there......Did you visit the oficial link of Jeemain or checked counselling rounds result? if not, then check it out ….….…...or if you want to get some...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago
what is the syllabus for jee mains ??? in different websites different syllabus kept what should i prepare

Dear Students, Please either refer from the official website of jee mains or from askIITians website. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Don’t look for therequisite information here there rather directly visit the official website of JEE Mains and get the relevant information, otherwise let me tell you the test of Jee mains...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago
sir, now i read in 12th grade .i want to appear 2011 iit jee . i want to take coaching from askiitians.com . but i cannot understand, which course should itake for it. i will be highly...

Dear rounik you are in 12th standard so for you 1 year course is best .because in IIT you can have onle 2 attemp .so if u will do 1 year course so you will able to appear IIT JEE 2011....

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
will u please provide me any link for free download of exams of cmc vellore christian collage?

medicine.careers360.com/articles/cmc-vellore-medical-sample-paper-2014
  img
Ashutosh Sharma 10 months ago
plz tell me about the cheapest coaching institute in india for iitjee coaching

You can join www.Askiitians.com as askiitians is India’s first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime resources and video solutions for preparation of...

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 6 years ago

plz provide me tips to prepare for iit

sayan one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

• View Details