DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

b arch rank is      all india.....gen category.....is 4709........and madya pradesh ranking is  232    pls suggest d colleges 4 B ARCH acording 2 my ranking.............can i get thru SPA...

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Please check out the last year cut off in B.arch : www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/architecture-counselling.aspx

Thanks

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

i got 545113 CRL rank and 37447 SC rank in jee main can i get iiit jabalpur mech. branch?(state=UP)

The chances for a good IIT/NIT seem to be very remote, still you may consult it at the official website of Jeemains orJosaa, so that you may get the clearer view, and also keep in mind...

Soneel Verma one month ago

Dear Student, you must visit the official website of Jee Mains and check out your stature whether you get it there or not, if you got it there , well and good, otherwise i may opine to seek ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago

Last year cut off in IIIT-Jabalpur was (4th round) OR/CR : 110918 – 133491 So based on your rank chances are very slim. Hope for the best ^^

Akash one month ago
Dear sir/madam, I wiil get a seat in nit puducherry in CS. How is the college in terms of teaching, placements?

almost all NITs are doing very well in the field of education and best ever placements,...if you get a seat there make out that it is a wholesome goodness.....go for it without any doubt in ...

NIT itself is a brand name.And that with cse will be too good. Talking abt NIT pdy it is a gr8 institute in terms of teaching and faculty. With a faculty ratio 25:1 talking abt its...

mohit vashishtha 2 months ago
will we not be getting our home state ranks this year

Did You visit the official website of Jeemains? if not, then you may check ou the details over there …...hope that you may make it to be at your home town but my true advice is to explore...

I want to put my son (now in 10th Std in Coimbatore School) in FIITJEE-Chennai to make him through to IIT. Is it a right choice.

Hi Mr.Ram Prakash, In chennai it is a right choice to make your son to join FIITJEE...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago

no. there are better institutes than that!

jee king king 5 years ago
Where should we choose freeze or float or slide options in josaa counselling?

Please go thru their website here josaa.nic.in/webinfo/msg_chairman.aspx Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

THis information and related FAQs are readily available on the official website of Josaa....you can get a clearer view of all of your probable doubts.....If you get to know which branch has ...

Soneel Verma one month ago
from which state the no of candidates who have qualified for jee advanced is least?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Guwahati zone has the least

Prajwal Kavad 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!