DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

b arch rank is      all india.....gen category.....is 4709........and madya pradesh ranking is  232    pls suggest d colleges 4 B ARCH acording 2 my ranking.............can i get thru SPA...

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Please check out the last year cut off in B.arch : www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/architecture-counselling.aspx

Thanks

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which rank i should see for nit admission either category rank or crl rank

Check for both options under both the categories.
  img
Vijay Mukti 25 days ago

They consider CRL for seat allotment and then Category rank for relaxation, so you should check both the ranks, and try to visit the official website of JEE to find out where do you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago
my (obc) jee main 2015 CRL rank is 61554 and obc-ncl rank is16598 will i get any government college for btech?

I can’t commit for a government college but you may make it at NITs and for the sake of confirmation of the seat you may visit the official website of JEE main,......if you are able to get...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago

ABHAY SHUKLA 25 days ago
among food processing and biotechnology which is better scope for future from nit rourkela

It is only you who needs to decide which stream is best suitable for you, in which you may excel.......in general the future scope of Biotech is quite good you may go for that, ….…....and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 17 days ago

but it also depends if u really like biotechnolgy both the fields are good.

V. Harshit - 18 days ago

biotechnology

V. Harshit - 18 days ago
I have dropped this year.. and with just 6 months left... i dream of doing MBBS from the best college AIIMS... Plzz suggest how much times to revise and how much time should i study in a...

Dear Student 6 months is a lot of time for you to revise the syllabus for AIIMS. You should study for atleast 6 hours a day and you can extend your study time according to your convenience....
  img
Raheema Javed 8 months ago

Thnxxx mam... Can i know the minimum no. Of times i need to revise the entire syllabus?

piya 8 months ago

Thnxxx mam... Can i know the minimum no. Of times i need to revise the entire syllabus?

piya 8 months ago
sir which is good bs m&c of iit kanpur or btech m&c of iit guwahati ...according to study,placements..is bs of iitk not good for placements because it is bs course?

img
Ashish Gupta 10 months ago

no sir its a BS DEGREE.....kindly tell the answer

deeepak 10 months ago
Which chapters should i focus on inorganic chemistry for jee advanced??

solid state,all group elements,electo chemistry ,chemical equilibrium,stoichemetry.

vamsi one year ago

No. It should be the periodic properties chapter primarily!

Pradyumna Sadgir one year ago

How to prepare for the various block elements

NANDA one year ago
View all Questions »