b arch rank is      all india.....gen category.....is 4709........and madya pradesh ranking is  232    pls suggest d colleges 4 B ARCH acording 2 my ranking.............can i get thru SPA...

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Please check out the last year cut off in B.arch : www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/architecture-counselling.aspx

Thanks

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir.. i got a doubt in counseling procedure. will there be refund of the 40000 after 2 nd round of counseling.. and will they consider us for 2 nd round counseling if we dnt get seat in 1st...

Hi, They will be considering you for the second round if you did not get a seat in first round. Regarding the refund and other details, please refer the counselling/admission brochure or...
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago
which is better nit trichy, suratkal, warangal chemical or vnit, mnit electrical, mechanical

IN ALL of them...NIT warangal is so much better..but the thing concern to all over the placement term..some universities are also doing so much gud...LPU is also in the coparison..i am the...

Vivek Kumar 5 months ago
how to prepare for aieee in 3 months

Hi, The time and the quality of preparation are inversely proportional to each other. So, you can prepare for aieee in 3 months, but the quality would not be that good. In such a short time,...
  img
Shobhit Varshney one month ago

Hi Student, There is no more AIEEE exam. Baseed on your rank in IIT Jee you will be alloted a seat in...
  img
Harishwar one month ago
sir, through jee main counselling, suppose we get bit mesra then is it the ranchi campus or other campuses also....? like deoghar, patna etc.... please reply soon...

.Suppose you are getting BIT Mesra or it’s extension centre in Ranchi or Patna .In that case you will bespecified exactly before allotting you the seat finally
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

Hi, Looking at your case IIT Patna is an obvious choice. Also remember that IIT Patna has an exceptional placement record for CSE, so if change the branch after first year or internal slide...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago
Sir i am getting 178 in advanced ,got 91% in cbse and 208 in mains general category ...sir i want to have mechanical , or electrical ..i think i will be getting chmical engineering or...

If you are confident of performing really well in JEE next time, dropping is a good option. Otherwise, I will suggest you to join any of the good NITs and side by side prepare for JEE for...
  img
Apoorva Arora 6 months ago

Don’t even think about taking a gap year.Join an IIT for the IIT tag.Your expected rank is aroun 4000.You can get mech at the new IITs.

AKSHAT BHANDARI 6 months ago
View all Questions »