Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

b arch rank is      all india.....gen category.....is 4709........and madya pradesh ranking is  232    pls suggest d colleges 4 B ARCH acording 2 my ranking.............can i get thru SPA...

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Please check out the last year cut off in B.arch : www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/architecture-counselling.aspx

Thanks

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

There are hardly 18 days for jee main-2016,and now it is peak time. So what should I study and what should I revise???

Dear Student, In this days, you should revise the concepts/formulas every day and practice more and more problems. Apart from it, you should also give atleast one mock test every day....
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

revise previous year question papers as they help you to build speed, revise important concepts , read each subject everyday so that there remains a link between you and subject intake a...

SAHIL 2 months ago
how many pi bonds are present in napthalin?

There are five pi bonds in naphthalene.
  img
Ashutosh Mohan Sharma 4 months ago
got rank 374001 in st category , will i get nit kurukshetra and nit kurukshetra is located in my home state .since previous year home state opening and closening rank was around 4 lac...

According to csab the previous year maximum closing rank for NIT kurukshetraafter 4 th round was in and around 8,50,000 for ST category. So you’ll definitely get it
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

I think you will get it , but to be on a safe side why don’t you visit the ofiicial website JEE Mains and get to know where do you stand, you can also check it at other places too where you ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago
can you please upload AIIMS 2014 and AIIMS 2015 Question papers

Dear Students, It will be uploaded soon. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

kindly go through the cbse website for the same.. otherwise u can google it out.. else visit meritnation.com there u will get it...

Umakant biswal 6 months ago
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
In India, from where maximum amount of revenue collected by Government?

The maximum amount of revenue collected by Government of India is from Excise duties An excise or excise tax (sometimes called an excise duty) is a type of tax charged on goods produced...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off