b arch rank is      all india.....gen category.....is 4709........and madya pradesh ranking is  232    pls suggest d colleges 4 B ARCH acording 2 my ranking.............can i get thru SPA...

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Please check out the last year cut off in B.arch : www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/architecture-counselling.aspx

Thanks

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir.. i got a doubt in counseling procedure. will there be refund of the 40000 after 2 nd round of counseling.. and will they consider us for 2 nd round counseling if we dnt get seat in 1st...

Hi, They will be considering you for the second round if you did not get a seat in first round. Regarding the refund and other details, please refer the counselling/admission brochure or...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago
How do shift to cse in the second yr if I hav taken ee or etc in the first yr in an nit?

It is quite difficult to change branch after first year.. You have to be in top 10 of all the students in 1 st year to do so.. So you know it is quite difficult to do it.. Thanks &...
  img
bharat bajaj 4 months ago
my air in mains is 125000 can i get bit patna im from bihar??

Since you havent mentioned your category then it is insufficient to answer this question..But these are some opening and closing ranks for BIT Patna in 2013: civil: GEN 26107 27854 SC 112834...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
Which one is the most scoring topic in iit jee

Coordinate Geometry, Limits, Continuity and Differentiability, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Integral Calculus, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry Current Electricity ,...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 6 months ago

its not a single topic but i would say if you like maths a lot still it can betray you because it takes time compared to physics and chemistry so do well in physics if you can memorize...
  img
Arun Kumar 6 months ago
is bits hyd cs is better or iit bhuv cs is better

Hi Varun, You should take computer science at IIT BHU. You will get good exposure of opportunity related to both academics & extracircular activities. Also the placement of BHU is better...
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago

he asked about iit bhuvneshwar, i suppose. If that is the case then, Join BITS HYD CS. it is well known than newer iits.

asad 4 months ago

I would say u shud go for iit bhuvneshwar.....it is better than bits hyd

needhelp 4 months ago
SIR HOW ARE THE PLACEMENTS IN IIT INDORE CSE . IS IIT INDORE NICE THAN IIT MANDI , IIT JAODHPUR , IIT ROPAR , PLEASE HELP SIR

THE PLACEMENTS IN IIT INDORE CSE are good , it is similar to other iitsIIT MANDI , IIT JAODHPUR , IIT ROPAR, you can expect a good package. sher mohammad faculty askiitians b.tech, iit delhl
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago
View all Questions »