b arch rank is      all india.....gen category.....is 4709........and madya pradesh ranking is  232    pls suggest d colleges 4 B ARCH acording 2 my ranking.............can i get thru SPA...

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Please check out the last year cut off in B.arch : www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/architecture-counselling.aspx

Thanks

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir bit mesra chemical engg plastic and polymer or nit silchar electronics and instrumentation

Electronics and instrumentation nit silchar....

Pranjal K one month ago
haii.........i have completed my 10+2 with 90.9% and i got 14237open rank in b.arch,,,,,and obc 3573 rank ,,,,is there any chance of getting seat in nits ..or any other collages...plz...

Yes you definitely stand a chance to have a seat in NITs. If not the top NITs like warangal or trichy, You should go for NITs where you are getting a better branch. Don’t compromise...
  img
Apoorva Arora one month ago
my jee mains rank is 24916 ( Gen ). i got ECE - ITGGV in 1 st round. can i hope for IIITD&M kanchi or IIIT chittoor in 2 nd or 3 rounds , atleast in spot round ?

As per jee mains rank the chances of getting into IIIT D&M or IIIT chittoor is very less. Because they are closing at better than rank. But you can get in IIIT guwahati -ECE or IIIT...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
I’m getting B.E. (INSTRUMENTATION and CONTROL)at NSIT, Delhi and electronics and comm. at PEC ,chandigarh…. which one should i prefer placementwise and carrerwise ? i live in NOIDA (near...

Here the priority should be decided on both college and course. NSIT is good college but INSTRUMENTATION and CONTROL is not a top branch. On the other hand If you consider ECE is good course...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
Sir, Yes,i just passed class 12 & i wanted to get an idea about the field that i choose to graduate in. Can u please give me a list of the colleges that are good for B.tech/B.E. in...

Hi, IIT Delhi and IIT Bombay are the best colleges in India to pursue B.Tech in EP in India. Integrated M.Sc. in Physics from IIT Kanpur is also very good. Apart from there is IISER Kolkata...

AskIITians Expert Hari Shankar IITD 5 years ago
Sir/Madam, I have applied for Diploma in I.T. after my 10th std. with CBSE Board. I wanted to enquire if I can join IIT after my Diploma . If Yes How? Thnkx.. Kashif

Hi I do not think u would be eligible for IIT JEE . The 12 board exams are the qualifying xams fr IIT , and u din appear fr that. Fr JEE 2009, the foll were the eligibilty criteria: 1....

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
View all Questions »