b arch rank is      all india.....gen category.....is 4709........and madya pradesh ranking is  232    pls suggest d colleges 4 B ARCH acording 2 my ranking.............can i get thru SPA...

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Please check out the last year cut off in B.arch : www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/architecture-counselling.aspx

Thanks

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
respected sir,i have scored 85.2% in cbse board this year.Since i am dropping this year,please tell me the minimum no of marks that i have 2 score 2 get rank below 10000.also please tell...

There is no exact way to calculate the number of marks because the level of difficulty and cut off both will vary every year. considering your CBSE board percentage 85.2% into account the...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago

There is no exact way to calculate the number of marks because the level of difficulty and cut off both will vary every year. considering your CBSE board percentage 85.2% into account the...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
one should choose EP at DTU or MCE in the same college and why???

MCE is better department in terms of placements. If you are planning for higher studies Ep can be a good option...
  img
Amit Shekhar 9 days ago

img
Ashish Gupta 9 days ago
sir i have scored 127 marks in jee mains 2014 and i’m general category student could secure only 137661 rank as AIR can i still get admission into any nit or iiit........i'm from mumbai

Yes, you can still get some of the below mentioned NITs (only after round2): 1. National Institute of Technology, Raipur- Bio Technology Engineering 2. National Institute of Technology,...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
How can i score more marks in IIT JEE Advanced 2014 ???

For science/maths students in general, and IIT-JEE or PMT aspirants in particular, learning the skills of problem solving is very important.Questions and problems in science (especially...

Tuhin Chakraborty one year ago

see each question has same amount of marks so attempt those question which r easy first dont try on luck simply answer those which u r sure about

Ambuj Bansal one year ago
what is electric field at the centre of dipole

9*10 9 *16P/r 3

AJAY PILLAI K 20 hours ago

-Kp/r 3

Shivam 20 hours ago
Is the MTG objective zoology and botany enough for appearing for AIIMs exams ?? Bio..

Hi Dear Student One book is never sufficient to prepare for any competative examination that too like AIIMS or AIPMT so you should consider other objective as well as complete refreence...
  img
Komal Zutshi 5 days ago
View all Questions »