b arch rank is      all india.....gen category.....is 4709........and madya pradesh ranking is  232    pls suggest d colleges 4 B ARCH acording 2 my ranking.............can i get thru SPA...

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Please check out the last year cut off in B.arch : www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/architecture-counselling.aspx

Thanks

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
There are 5 switches, In how many ways can they be kept on and off ?

Dear Student, This type of problem is very famous problem in probability Every switch has 2 choices i.e. it can either be off or on So total choices is 2*2*2*2*2 = 32 ways So in 32 ways they...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
sir i have scored 106 in mains and 85.2% in boards(cbse).i belong to general category.can i get some new nits or thapar university?

With these marks you will not get thapar and New NIT’s. But you can get admission In some best colleges like The ICFAI Inst. of Science and Technology, Hyderabad Lovely Professional...

Vivek Kumar 4 months ago
sir , my marks in jee mains is 159 with a board percentage of 89.6 (isc), what will be my air?

Your ranking would be 20000-25000. With these marks you will get admission In some of the reputed colleges along with a good scholarship JNTU, Hyderabad Lovely Professional University,...

Vivek Kumar 4 months ago
can i sit in any engineering entrance with just only 48% in pcm in 12 th p-60 c-51 m-33 cs-51 ps-43 eng-63

Hi, Yes you can sit in any entrance exam, but you have to work really very hard to qualify one....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 19 days ago
i need suggestions for the physics subject in jee entrance please contact me as soon as possible

You can take our trial class , you can also ask you doubts on forum , write you queries we will surely help you, give your contact details for further contact..........
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago
Sir I`m Sajith AR I got 200 as my JEE Mains 2014 Score and 91% in CBSE Board Exam. Can I get a seat in NIT Calicut or any other

if you are having home state then you can get nit calicut in 2 counselling.you can try for other NIT.its only a prediction.lets hope best. thanks and regards sunil kr askIItian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 7 months ago

Thank you sir for responding... I`m from Kerala (NIT Calicut,Kerala) and I`m OBC-NCL Category... Can I get EEE or Computer Science in NIT Calicut or other... What are my chances in getting...

sajith A R 7 months ago

also what would be my expected rank....?

sajith A R 7 months ago
View all Questions »