b arch rank is      all india.....gen category.....is 4709........and madya pradesh ranking is  232    pls suggest d colleges 4 B ARCH acording 2 my ranking.............can i get thru SPA...

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Please check out the last year cut off in B.arch : www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/architecture-counselling.aspx

Thanks

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
one should choose EP at DTU or MCE in the same college and why???

MCE is better department in terms of placements. If you are planning for higher studies Ep can be a good option...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago

img
Ashish Gupta one month ago
sir my jee mains 2014 rank is 48811 and belong to general category i am getting pandit deendayal petroleum university and nirma both chemical branches in gujrat but i would like to ask that...

As per your rank you will only get some lower NITs like NIT Sikkim,Patna etc. You may get some NITs like NIT Raipur that too only in Sopt round. But its not safe to wait till that time,so...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago
air:523(SC)and overall 24875 jee mains which college for CSE branch in NITs

i suggest you to go for nit warangal,trichy,surathkal.they all are equally good and you wont regret your choice. if not there then go for nit delhi. other than nits i suggest you to do for...

SAURAV RAI 3 months ago
i need suggestions for the physics subject in jee entrance please contact me as soon as possible

You can take our trial class , you can also ask you doubts on forum , write you queries we will surely help you, give your contact details for further contact..........
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
Sir I am a Student Of Class 11 Preparing for AIPMT and AIIMS.Sir I m ToTALLY CONFUSED about my Preparation.i am Good at Physics as well as Chemistry.i Want to get Rank Under TOP 50 I can...

See you know that in biology most of the questions are based on basic NCERT only.. So those questions you must hit and hit them hard if you see during exam. for rest yes you should have the...
  img
Suraj Prasad 24 days ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago
View all Questions »