ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

b arch rank is      all india.....gen category.....is 4709........and madya pradesh ranking is  232    pls suggest d colleges 4 B ARCH acording 2 my ranking.............can i get thru SPA...

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Please check out the last year cut off in B.arch : www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/architecture-counselling.aspx

Thanks

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Consider the statement p : ‘’New Delhi is a city’’. Which of the following is not negation of p? New Delhi is not a city It is false that New Delhi is a city It is not the case that New...

Hi, Read the statements carefully. You will find that third statement ( It is not the case that New Delhi is not a city ) is not the negation and hence the answer....
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago

Hello Student, please fidn the solution “It is not the case that New Delhi is not a city” is not negation of p “It is false that New Delhi is a city“ is negation of p...
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
sir,if i score around 180 in jee main..and 93-95% in cbse board then what wiill be my expected rank in jee MAIN...??

and sir, i am general category...

soham mondal 8 months ago

bhai, achua milna muskil hai

Aman Bhambra 6 months ago
please help advising me the scoring topics

Please specify the subject in which you want to know the areas which are easy as well as scoring.
  img
Sourabh Singh 9 months ago
Sir actually i found two answer wrong in jee main official answer key because key by other coaching institutes have given different answer?

Don’t worry wait for JEE Main result, if still you are getting marks (on the basis of answer keys provided by different coaching institute) greater than 120 IN ge cAT, try hard for...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 18 hours ago

that is onle the problem Sir i am not getting more than 120.If I calculate marks according to official answer key than i am getting 94+2 question bonus=102.Now if they review answer key and...

YOGESH DABRAL 17 hours ago

t

YOGESH DABRAL 17 hours ago
View all Questions »