b arch rank is      all india.....gen category.....is 4709........and madya pradesh ranking is  232    pls suggest d colleges 4 B ARCH acording 2 my ranking.............can i get thru SPA...

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Please check out the last year cut off in B.arch : www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/architecture-counselling.aspx

Thanks

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir ccet is better or galgotia college for mechanical

For galgotia college: Mechanical Engineering -B.Tech- OP -1341(opening rank) -9131(closing rank) For CCET: CCET- BE- ALL INDIA -Mech- Gen- 62574(opening rank)) 131272(closing rank) Since in...
  img
Ramreddy 6 days ago
with 140 marks and 90%in cbse bord can i expect IT in nit patna(my hs category)??? is opting private colg good??

there might be chances of yours for getting Into NIT patna. Butt still you should have some more option In your hands like National Institute of Engineering, Mysore Lovely Professional...

Vivek Kumar 24 days ago

u will be able to get in nit patna.

Rak 22 days ago
please help me , i want to give practise test papers for medical entrance exams 2015 only at specfiec dates please suggest me some coaching institute names/ online coaching

You should contact the askIITians website. We provide with online lectures and give coaching for entrance exams for engineering as well as medical. You can also find the study material from...
  img
Apoorva Arora one month ago
who was the first women governor in india

Dear Vandu singh Sarojini Naidu was the first woman to become the governor of a state in India Regards Badiuddin

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
sir is the option of changing the branch from chemical engineering to civil engineering reliable in nit calicut. is that too much risky? i am not interested in chemical engineering.

If you are not interested in chemical engineering and want to shift to civil engineering, this option is reliable.The risks in this process are first of all such branch changing option...
  img
Ramreddy 10 days ago
View all Questions »