There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

can i get list of opening & closing of ranks (branch wise) of nit colleges

6 years ago

Answers : (3)

you can easliy check on the its website.
one year ago
You need to visit the official website of an NIT to check it or try seeking admission at any of the following –
Jodhpur National Uni, Jodhpur
Lovely Professional UNi, Phagwara
Maharaja Surajmal Inst of Tech, Delhi
Vaish College of Engg, Rohtak
one year ago
you can visit the official page of nit
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

there is nothing like mock seat allocation on official web of josaa but if there is then where it is?
Its result is availbale on the main page of Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
You better visit the official weblink of Jeemains to finsd out the current status of allocation 9of seats as per the counsellings, if ou made it, you are surely in otherwise go for visiting ...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Sir,i scored 100 marks in jee main 2016.will i be eligible for jee advance 2016
Dear Student, The cutoff marks depends upon your category. So please get an idea from the below link: Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
as per jee main 2016 analysis by top coaching institutes of kota, rajasthan , the expected cutoff for this year may be around 99 marks for general category as the number of seats this year...
koushik kashyap 6 months ago
What is expected cutoff of obc I am getting only 55 just checked . I have doubt in one question in my omr given by jee.should I challenge that question .so I can reach 60 marks and what is...
Dear student The expected cut off for OBC this year would be nearly 70.Therefore you can drop an year and try your luck next time.Probably that might help.
Bhavya 6 months ago
OBC cutoff for JEE main 2016 is expected to be 82 this time Thanks
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
Hello I m Abdul maher my rank is 14000 n my caste is obc can I expect any iit or should I go for nit
Dear friend, the rank hat you have mentioned, does not guarantee a seat at an IIT rather you may visit the official website of JEE Mains and getb to know which NIT is suitable for your rank ...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
you go for nit you didnt get seat in iit so you apply for nit.................................all the best......................................
raj 4 months ago
Sir I pass 12th in 2015 sit for jee not selected in 2015 and selected for jee main in 2016 is I am eligible for jee main and advanced 2017
@VAIBHAV yes , for that u need to qualify jee main 2017 frst , only then u are elligible , but the jee main 2016 marks will no more valid for 2017 . and jee adv have 2 attempots max , so,...
2017 years ago
Sir I am jaswant .my date of birth is 21/02/ I am studying in 11th.I want to fight neet 2018.does I am eligible.please replay.
@ jaswant yes, u are elligible with the age criteria only , after that u have to fill percentage and subject criteria also . that means u need to score 60 percent at least as a general...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
yes jaswant surely you are eligible for neet 2018. to read full eligibility criteria visit with warm regards sahil
SAHIL 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts