sir,i m getting around 184 in aieee 2010 so according to the marks vs rank table on net i will be getting around 21000 AIR and my state eligibility is maharashtra.I aspire for mechanical in NIT WARANGAL,TIRCHY,SURATHKAL OR ALLAHABAD.I know my rank is not fair enough to get admission in these institutes but if we go to the home site of NIT TIRCHY there the last year's(AIEEE2009) AIR(GEN-CATEGORY) to get admission in MECHANICAL &in one another SUBJECT is above 80000,it's hard to believe but it is shown there.... so should i wait till the last round of the upcoming counselling of AIEEE 2010

sir,i m getting around 184 in aieee 2010 so according to the marks vs rank table on net i will be getting around 21000 AIR and my state eligibility is maharashtra.I aspire for mechanical in NIT WARANGAL,TIRCHY,SURATHKAL OR ALLAHABAD.I know my rank is not fair enough to get admission in these institutes but if we go to the home site of NIT TIRCHY there the last year's(AIEEE2009) AIR(GEN-CATEGORY) to get admission in MECHANICAL &in one another SUBJECT is above 80000,it's hard to believe but it is shown there....
so should i wait till the last round of the upcoming counselling of AIEEE 2010

Grade:

1 Answers

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
13 years ago

Hi ,

Yes thats realy hard to believe .. anyways .. as you scored a decent rank so you can easily get a good collage .. Chances of NIT are so strong .. but you will definatly get the good collage ..

Click the given link for opening and closing rank AIEEE http://www.askiitians.com/aieee/AIEEE-Counselling

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free