I have been called for counselling and likely to get Mechanical my chioce in Manipal and SRM, could you advice me which is better in terms of faculty ,research and value for money as fees are the same for both. I also unserstand that the state wise quota has been abolished, for NIITs in view of this what would be the rank cut off for better NIITs . Would the state rank be relevant except for NIIT in your own state?

I have been  called for counselling and likely to get Mechanical my chioce in Manipal and SRM, could you advice me which is better in terms of faculty ,research and value for money as fees are the same for both.

I also unserstand that the state wise quota  has been  abolished, for NIITs in view of this what would be the  rank cut off for  better NIITs . Would the state rank be relevant except for NIIT in your own state?

Grade:Upto college level

2 Answers

ashish kumar
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Varun,

Manipul will be better.

Ya , State rank do have importance for taking admissions in State owened Engineering College.

Thank you.

subrajeet deshmukh
6 Points
14 years ago

my   AIR  is 4664  waht  my  chances  of getting  iit  &  possibility  in  new  iit

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free