There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Are the new NITs going to be in the reckoning for admission this year?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Adhithya

New Nit's are taking students from this year.

All the best.                                                           

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

I registered for JOSAA Counselling . i filled up the choices but i was not alloted any seat in the mock seat allocation so does this means i will not be getting any seat in any of the...
For Delhite, its very rare chances of getting any NITs with this rank...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
My suggestion for you is to keep an eye on counselling rounds and parallely visit the official websites of other elite class institutions to find out what are the formalitie for admission...
Soneel Verma one year ago
first of all check the ranks u have entered i think that u have entered ur sc rank incorrect
navneet one year ago
How to fill for NITs if having 18000 rank in ALL INDIA MAINS RANK????
Go according to college wiseranking and choose the branch which one intersts u Following are the list of NITs according to rankings NIT Warangal NIT Trichy NIT Surathkal MOTILAL NEHRU...
Avinash one year ago
With 75 marks in OBC category in jee mains..and having a sports certificate can i get admission in any NIT colleges ?
yes you can get because you had cleared the cutoff as well as you have a sports certtificate, but remember certificate should be minimum of district level best of luck regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
hi amni sorry i cannot predict the correct college as all depends on counselling, but you can expect a seat in nit jalandhar best of luck. regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
With your experience which college can i get into and i have the national level certificate..And thanking for your Answer
Mani ratnam 5 months ago
if i score 75% in 12 th boards and score 100 marks in jee mains and become eligible for writing advanced whereas my friend scores 95% in 12 th and manages to score 93 marks in mains and is...
Dear Student, congrats to both of you for your score in board as well as in Jee, but to get the clear idea about your rankings, allocation of seat in an institution and to know about the...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
hi shikhar. your friend has a better rank than you in jee mains because jee mains rank is not affected by jee advance performance. but if your marks in jee advance are good then your jee...
SAHIL 4 months ago
i mean what about the all india rank..will he have a better rank?..... in rank predictor i got a rank of 7000 in ST category...any chance i’ll get cs in any iit or any iit??
shikhar panwar 4 months ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1....
Amit Saxena 7 years ago
Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which ...
Ravi Sharma 7 years ago
Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set ...
Himanshu Vijay 7 years ago
Jee Mains score is 117 Board percentage 87.2 CBSE Which college will i get?
Your score in board as well as in Jee mains is not much pleasing, but there’s no need to be disheartened as there is a wide range of choicest colleges and universities which leave no stone...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
Natasha Roy 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam