coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

will i get nirma institute at 48000 aieee rank

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

List of top colleges in India offering a seats for the Rank nearby 50000 in AIEEE are as below:--->>

1.Thapar Inst of Engineering & Tech ,Patiala
2.Delhi Technological University
3.PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore
4.Mepco Schlenk Engineering College, Sivakasi
5.Manipal Institute of Technology
6.Manipal Institute of Technology
7.Anna University,Chennai
8.Amal Jyothi college of engineering,Kerala
9.Arya group of colleges ,Jaipur
10.Birla Institute Of technology And Science,Pilani.
one year ago
May be possible, you have a wide range of choices to select a suitable college as per your deservance,the best thing that you can do on your own to find out an outstanding institution is to check the details on its official website. try visiting at -
YMCA Uni of Sci and Tech, Faridabad
Lovely Professional University,phagwara
College of Engg, Pune
Malaviya nationalInst of Tech, Jaipur
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

among food processing and biotechnology which is better scope for future from nit rourkela
It is only you who needs to decide which stream is best suitable for you, in which you may general the future scope of Biotech is quite good you may go for that, ….…....and...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
but it also depends if u really like biotechnolgy both the fields are good.
V. Harshit - one year ago
V. Harshit - one year ago
i got 64000crl rank and 18000 obc rank can i get a ceat in nitwarangal in any branch my home state is telanagana
Its difficult to get in NITW
Avinash one year ago
NIT Warangal seems to be a hard nut to crack with such score, but may be possible that you get at lower NITs or try visiting the official weblinks of some renowned institutions where the...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Whats the date of second round. If I missed the first round online registration may I apply for second round.
It on 13/7/15 yes you may try the second round if you have missed it but it is advised that you may visit the official weblink of Jeemains to get the current status or to visit the josaa...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
The choise filling and online registration is going on the official web of josaa and you may apply there but the seats already filled in the first round will not be alloted to you.
Akshit Matthew one year ago
I am currently using the books objective mathematics by rdsharma and problem plus maths by a das gupta . how do i use these books .is arihant skill I`m maths required ?
@ shuhaibks NO , no use of arihant , frst of all , if u are through with ncert , u can start with besic mathematics chapter from r d sharma , and then solve sequentially . frst 11 th , then ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Go First for NCERT. Then NCERT Exempler. Then Problem Plus in IIT. Thats the currect sequence. Hope it helps. Thanx.
Shreyas Patil one month ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...
Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...
AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
Please give me some guidance about Geographic Information System and some refference website link related to the topic. I need it for preparing my seminar..
Geographic Information System A geographic information system (GIS) integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically...
Hrishant Goswami 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts