i got 157 in aieee 2010.can i get thapar university

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi ,

Closing and opening rank of all the NIT’s

AIEEE cut off … you can check here …

And for paper solutions :

AIEEE Paper Analysis:

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

6 years ago

hye sir,

i am getting 160 in aieee 2010 is there any chance to get govt. college or nit ibelongs to gene. cattegory and 4rm haryana

nd.what about my rank

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

Sir,i scored 100 marks in jee main 2016.will i be eligible for jee advance 2016
Dear Student, The cutoff marks depends upon your category. So please get an idea from the below link: Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
as per jee main 2016 analysis by top coaching institutes of kota, rajasthan , the expected cutoff for this year may be around 99 marks for general category as the number of seats this year...
koushik kashyap 6 months ago
Sir I have got GFTI and I have taken that,can I give the AIEEE exam next year
yes sure you are eligible for exam. but you have to satisfy these conditions: The maximum age limit for general category students is 25 years, whereas SC, ST and PwD category candidate’s...
SAHIL one month ago
@ amit for sure u can give the exam next year , but for that u need 75 percent in cbse class 12 th board percentage whichis the minimum requirment of attempting jee main now . if u have...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Hello sir my aieee rank is 300000 ..This only 1.5lakh user register their name for counsiling ..i know that from time of india newspaper....So can i get ANy IIIT or GFTI ...plz sir rply
As your score is too low to get in at an IIT/NIT so, I recommend you to visit the official weblinks of some renowned institutions to seek admission details and then get enrolled in any of...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Sorry brother no chance of NIT IIIT or GFTI I suggest you go for private and it is not that bad okay.
Akshit Matthew one year ago
and also the seat allotement is based on merit only and no other stats.
Akshit Matthew one year ago
For class 11 practicing ​from ace physics by disha publications and coaching material would be enough? ??
@ abhinab If u are talking abt the NEET . then not required to follow so much of thing , for class 11 just revise your coaching material , and read a little bit concept from ncert , in...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
yes if you are doing both the two in a good manner they will be enough for you to score good marks. best of luck for future sahil
SAHIL 4 months ago
what are the marks needed for getting a seat in any iit in jee advanced exam.Which book would you prefer for physics for reference
@ yashwanth For getting a seat in any one of the iit , u need to score at least 50 percent of the total marks , if you are a general candidate , and if any type of catagory will be attached ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
How to prepare for iit jee without tution and which books i use for preparation?
@ himanshu yes , u can crack jee without coaching also , but join a test series at least from askiitian , as they will help u to determine where u stand among others . and the main thing...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
If you want to crack iitjee without coaching, you still need good study material for preparation. Ckeck this channel on youtube. Avanti Gurukul Avanti Gurukul has helped me a lot with my...
Prabhjot Singh 2 months ago
Dear friend iit exam is conducted all india level so the competetion is heavy. So, you must and should you learn formulaus first. In my opinion ask iitian books are useful to you thank you
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts