There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I just know that there is MUICT which takes students on basis of ur AIEEE score in Mumbai.

are there any other colleges which accept on basis of AIEEE score?

could i have a list?

thanks in advance :)

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi ,

Please check out the List of Collages in under AIEEE:

Colleges Under All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE)

National Institutes of Technology(NIT)

1. National Institute of Technology (NIT), Agartala

2. Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad (U.P.)

3. Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)

4. National Institute of Technology, Calicut (Kerela)

5. National Institute of Technology, Durgapur (West Bengal)

6. National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur (Himachal Pradesh)

7. Malviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur (Rajasthan)

8. Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar (Punjab)

9. National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur (Jharkhand)

10. National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra (Haryana)

11. Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur (Maharashtra)

12. National Institute of Technology, Patna (Bihar)

13. National Institute of Technology, Rourkela (Orissa)

14. National Institute of Technology, Silchar (Assam)

15. National Institute of Technology, Hazartbal, Srinagar (J & K)

16. Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat (Gujarat)

17. National Institute of Technology, Surathkal (Karnataka)

18. National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli (Tamil Nadu)

19. National Institute of Technology, Warangal (Andhra Pradesh)

20. National Institute of Technology (NIT), Raipur (Chhattisgarh)
Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIIT) and Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management

1. Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad (U.P.)

2. Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management, Gwalior (M.P.)

3. Pandit Dwarka Prasad Mishra Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing, Jabalpur (M.P.)

4. Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu
Self Financed Deemed Universities/University

1. International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (A.P.)

2. Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi (Jharkhand)

3. Birla Institute of Technology, Patna (Bihar)

4. Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Gandhinagar, Jammu Tawi (J & K)

5. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubhaneswar (Orissa)

6. The Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology & Research Academy (Sastra), Thanjavur (Tamil Nadu)

7. The LNM Institute of Information Technology, Jaipur (Rajasthan)

8. Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswati Viswa Mahavidyalaya, Kanchipuram (Tamil Nadu)

9. Dr. M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)

10. Faculty of Engineering & Technology, Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar (Uttarakhand)
Other Central Government Funded Institutions

1. Indian Institute of Carpet Technology, Bhadohi (U.P.) (IICT, Bhadohi)

2. School of Planning and Architecture, I.P. Estate, New Delhi (SPA, Delhi).

3. National Insitute of Foundary & Forge Technology, Ranchi (Jharkhand), (NIFFT, Ranch)

4. Assam University, Silchar (Assam)

5. J.K. Institute of Applied Physics & Technology, University of Allahabad, Allahabad- 211002 (U.P.)

At the time of Preparation of content the States/Institutes listed below were likely to use AIEEE ranks to fill seats through their own counselling.

1. Haryana

2. Uttarakhand

3. Himachal Pradesh (All India Quota will be filled through Central Counselling Board)

4. Army Institute of Technology, Pune, Maharashtra

5. Tezpur University, Napaam, Assam

6. 15% All India Quota in Delhi College of Engineering and N.S.I.T., Delhi under Delhi University will be filled through Central Counselling Board.

6 years ago
5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

i have passed class 12 this year(2016). But got less percentage. I have rejoined my class 12 in my school to appear for boards next year(2017). What will I fill in jee mains form that : I...
@ abhishek yes , for sure . u can apply by writting in jee application that u are appearing for improvement . but for that u have to score at least 75 percent in class 12 th board . thats...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
I think you will long term coaching of the jee mains and your interested,again complete your 12....It is my advice only.. Thank u and all the best
jayachandra 2 months ago
are the rank shown in csab for obc are all india CRL rank or all india obc rank?
Ranks shown in csab for obc are all india CRL not the individual category ranks
Avinash one year ago
The result has been declared, just check it out by visiting the official website of JEE Mains and as per your rank you may also get to know that in which institution you may apply for...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
With 75 marks in OBC category in jee mains..and having a sports certificate can i get admission in any NIT colleges ?
yes you can get because you had cleared the cutoff as well as you have a sports certtificate, but remember certificate should be minimum of district level best of luck regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
hi amni sorry i cannot predict the correct college as all depends on counselling, but you can expect a seat in nit jalandhar best of luck. regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
With your experience which college can i get into and i have the national level certificate..And thanking for your Answer
Mani ratnam 5 months ago
I am currently in class 11 and want to do B. S. in physics from iit Kanpur... What rank is required for selection? And are there any other good colleges offering the course?
@ mihir i appreciate of ur dream to do well in physics from now . actually that courses are offered at every iit and also in thapar university and bits pilani , goa and hyderabad . also and ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Hello...... Can anyone explain the action of saponification?
Saponification is the alkaline hydrolysis of the fatty acid esters. example – The chemical reaction between any fat and sodium hydroxide is a saponification reaction. triglyceride + sodium...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Please give expert advice for the following three queries. I am from Tamil Nadu and studying Chemical Engineering in NIT Trichy. If I get IT in IIIT Allahabad, IT in NIT Allahabad, CSE in...
@ srihari I.T IN NIT ALLHABAD IS THE FRST PREFRENCE AND GIVE 2ND PREFERENCE TO I.T IN IIIT ALLHABAD . cancell the rest of the thing from yopur choice , and choose wisely what u have to do...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Student, you are already at a very good place, I am unable to make out what drives you crazy to think of comparing and contrasting titanic institutions and then expecting to choose one ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts