There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I have secured 249 masrks in AIEEE 2010 and according to your estimate I should get a rank between AIR 5000 to 10000. I have an SC Reservation and I'm from Andhra Pradesh. What AIR(All india category rank and State Rank can I expect?? I am interested to know my estimated CATEGORY(SC) rank at State Level as well as National Level(AIR).

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Akhilesh,

Askiitians provide the AIEEE cut off, AIEEE paper solutions, AIEEE paper analysis, opening and closing rank of all the NIT’s..

Click the given link for opening and closing rank AIEEE

Please click the link for AIEEE cut off :

And for paper solutions :

Please click for Paper solutions:

AIEEE Paper Analysis:

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Askiitians Expert

Amit - ITBHU

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

i secured 156 marks in jee mains 2015 and my air rank is 49430(generel). can i get admission in any northen area nit.
Check the link for college and branch prediction for the best possible college options available for you
Avinash one year ago
I guess yes you may get it, still you better visit the official website of JEE Mains to check the current status and also keep an eye on the counselling rounds too,....if you get in there,...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
How much marks should I get in jee main paper 2 to get NIT
Dear student It depends on you whether you want to go for the brand name of NIT or you need a field of your own choice. In order to get into Top NITs with a field of your interest...
Bhavya 6 months ago
Is every organic compound is impure? If yes ,why? OR If no ,Can I kow some of the pur compounds in nature.
The noble gases (neon) and noble metals (mercury) can also be found in their pure , non-bonded forms in nature . Still, most of these elements are found in mixtures. When two distinct...
Umakant biswal 2 days ago
Sir can u tell me which is best books for preparing iit . By mode of self study .. since i have not conducting any coaching classes so please tell me which books should i refer
@ deepak self study is the best mode to prepare for any exams . the books that u should have to follow are below MATHS 1- IIT MATHS BY M L KHANNA 2- LAST 37 YEARS QUES PAPER OF MATHS BY MTG ...
Umakant biswal 16 days ago
Dear DeepakYou can visit in askiitan syllabus section there are lot of information about it ......... .......... ... . .......
sahil phalle 16 days ago
is there is JEE (MAIN) for Maharashtra State Board in the year 2017
@ xavier yes , for sure . jee main will gng to be conducted for all boards in 2017 . but the new regulation is u have to score at least 75 percent to attempt the jee main exam , or ur score ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
hi xavier yes sure jee mains will be there for students belonging to maharashtra state board also in 2017 thanks best of luck:}
SAHIL one month ago
I want to get 240 in jee mains what I should do and what books I should refer can you help me get into jee mains
Physics Concepts of Physics by H.C. Verma - Volume 1 and Volume 2 Complete Physics for JEE Main 2016 by Irodov Chemistry NCERT books (only for Theory) IIT chemistry by O.P Tandon Complete...
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts