There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i got 81 marks in aieee and belonging to sc. Is it my chance to get admission NIT or NSIT?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear arun

Please check out the links given below for AIEEE cut off ..

Askiitians provide the AIEEE cut off, AIEEE paper solutions, AIEEE paper analysis, opening and closing rank of all the NIT’s ….

Click the given link for opening and closing rank AIEEE

Please click the link for AIEEE cut off :

And for paper solutions :

Please click for Paper solutions:

AIEEE Paper Analysis:

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Askiitians Expert

Amit - IT BHU

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

which has better salary, package mining or chemical in nit rourkela?
I guess you may go for Chemical branch as it had a wider scope as compared to mining or any other branch, may compare some other leading institutions as well for the sake of your...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
I think it would be chemical.
ABHAY SHUKLA one year ago
I think it wo
ABHAY SHUKLA one year ago
By how many marks a BC candidate rank will be effected if he better score in it`s 2nd attempt?
Are u talking about OBC Ranking??? Repost the question again
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
hello, i can’t understand your question????.clearly type it.
raj 6 months ago
Sir my obc rank is around 36000 and general rank is 121356 and I have passed 12 from Chandigarh with82.8%. Can I get a seat In nit Delhi. ​
With this score i can’t commit you anything like getting a seat at NIT Delhi, you better visit the official weblink of Jeemains and get to know your status there....if you are able to make...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Brother I think that you want CSE or IT then I suggest you to try any other NIT like Jalandhar it is in your homestate and Srinagar,Jaipur there are chances that you may get one of these in ...
Akshit Matthew one year ago
can i knw the assesmentt of biits marking plzz.......nd i m so poor in phy so shld i attempt the questions or not
Dear Student, you need to visit the official website of BITS and there you may get the requisite information. Another thing is – you need to strengthen your PCM, It’d be a good idea to...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
hi meghana go to following link to know pattern and marking scheme of exam keep faith in yourselves and surely you have to attempt all...
SAHIL 5 months ago
what is iit preparatory course. is iitk can be a better option
Hi One year preparatory course for SC/ST candidates is offered to improve their intake in the B.Tech programme. Generally 30 to 40 candidates from the non-qualified candidates list in the...
AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
did they announce for 2012?
tanya sinha 4 years ago
which is the best objective book for physics?
i think you should give a try to objective questions from dc pandey and hc verma
sk tafique one year ago
best objective book for physics hc varma
SHANMUKESHWAR one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off