Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i m lost...

i jst scored 70 smthng in aieee 2010..acrdng to allen's answers.....

sir will i get a college .....???

what will b d expected rank for me....

plzz reply sir.....

thank u..

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sania,

Please click the link for AIEEE cut off :

Askiitians provide the AIEEE cut off, AIEEE paper solutions, AIEEE paper analysis, opening and closing rank of all the NIT’s...

Click the given link for opening and closing rank AIEEE

And for paper solutions :

Please click for Paper solutions:

AIEEE Paper Analysis:

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Askiitians Expert

Amit - IT BHU

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

Sir, during first round allotment I got NIT Nagpur E&C. After reporting at reporting center, I have chosen slide option. Waiting for CS at NIT Nagpur. What is the further procedure? I...
No, I think you are not required to report there. But still once agian please go through its procedure or call them on there helpline number. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
What I feel is, if once you have been allotted a seat by Josaa, after that you cannot change a branch, so make it double sure by visiting the official weblink of Josaa, otherwise you may...
Soneel Verma one year ago
my CRL rank is 16620 in paper 2, gen catagory..i checked the opening and closing rank rank is not in that range..but when i previously posted the same question i got reply that the ...
That was for ST cat students... For GEN cat, its very rare to get in NIT Trichy with this rank..
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
I am li’l scared that you may not make it there this time, even if you try to get it at some other leading institutions, you may be supposed to qualify NATA, anyway there is no harm in...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Then please tell me what should I do now
Please complete your question. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
plz tell me wat is ur question
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
Be clear,
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Sir, mene iit ki website per dekha to usme gujarat board 2016 ke top 20 percentile cut-off out of 650 he? Sir aapne mujhe cut-off marks out of 500 mese Hai aisa kaha. Main bahot confuse ho...
@ dipesh it was out of 500 in previous year , for that reason i told u to check the website , if you have checked it out of 650 , then these changes might came from this year , i donot have ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
how to prepare for jee mains and advancewith out coaching
@ kalyani u need a proper planning with time management method to crack the jee mains and advanced exam in a glance . so, checkout the package at askiitians , u can take that and after that ...
2017 years ago
Who is the oldest player to be ranked no.1 in world man's tennis??????????/
Andre Kirk Agassi (born April 29, 1970) is a former world's no. 1 professional Armenian American tennis player who won eight Grand Slam singles tournaments and an Olympic Gold Medal in...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts