• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i m getting 86 in iit jeee 2010

70 in aieee 2010 and my caste is sc so wat engg coll may i get

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Askiitians provide the IIT JEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below for IIT JEE cut off:

Click for opening and closing ranks:

You can check out the Cutoff in new IITs, check the link given below :    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Amit Yadav

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

are the rank shown in csab for obc are all india CRL rank or all india obc rank?
Ranks shown in csab for obc are all india CRL not the individual category ranks
Avinash one year ago
The result has been declared, just check it out by visiting the official website of JEE Mains and as per your rank you may also get to know that in which institution you may apply for...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
I have got 140 marks in jee mains and 91% in cbse board .I am in general category .in which nit and brancges I cam take admission.?
Chances of getting NIT is very rare...except under state quota benifit..
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Student, getting at an NIT with this score seem to be a far fetched dream, no issues There is another way out that may be opted for . Rest assured these institutions are being run by...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
hi anurag use the branch and college predictor to predict your college and branch. please follow the link thanks and...
SAHIL 4 months ago
Hi my JEE mains rank is 16910. My home state is Kerala. I`m confused as to which college o should join. I have taken ECE as a backup. I have no interests as such. My only concern is that I...
If you don’t want to go with ECE then you can go for EE which is very interesting and core branch whose scope is always there. It is a evergreen branch. You can opt for it at any time. But...
Rahul Dhiman 4 months ago
@ sachin No, chemical is not actually hard . and even if u are well versed with chemistry in these 2 years , but as u mentioned that u have minimum to do with mechanics . then u can go for...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Thanks. I forgot to mention that i took ECE at VIT as backup. what are your thoughts on Chemical engg vs Civil engg vs Production at NIT C? I heard chemical is hard?
Sachin Prasad 4 months ago
Si​r i got 88 in jeemains and 81% in 12th then which college i will get? Can i get nit or iiit? ​ ​
Dear student This year you won’t get NIT or IIT but try hard you might get a good college next year if you will drop.
Bhavya 4 months ago
Dear Friend, getting a seat in an NIT/IIT seems to be a far off dream, you can simply seek admission in some chosen private highly reputed institutions where there is no compromise with...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
list of all private and govt medical colleges in neet 2
@ peeyush there are more than 300 govt and private college in india , u can get a list on the google and wikipedia , some of the top colleges i am listing below 1- maulana azad medical...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
there are more than 300+ colleges so i cannot list all but you an visit the following link to check best of them with regards...
SAHIL 4 months ago
Hai, Is lovely Professional University (LPU) is a good institution? Please reply
To best of my knowledge, Lovely Professional University stands atop amongst private universities not only in Punjab but also in India, It’s been labelled as the largest university for its...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
hi harisht lpu is a good college located in is best in case of infastructure if you compared it with other good colleges of punjab. it also provides good placement offers....
SAHIL 5 months ago
yup i tatally agree with the others.. its a really good college even i got an admission over there for this year .. good infastructure and excellent placement record.
nikhila 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts