There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Did anybody got seat in NIT with 68 marks in AIEEE2009 last and final councelling ( metallurgy/ceramic/boi tech.. ....non core branches)

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Kvvs,

No , With total of 68 Marks .... its very difficult to enter in NITS...

The minimum marks required are 150 to Qualify ...

Askiitians Provide the answer key of AIEEE , please click the link below:

For Cut off of AIEEE 2010:

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Amit - IT BHU

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

In CBSE XII HS 2016 : Maths-62; Physics-70; Chemistry-81; English-62; Bengali-89; Biology-79. Does 75% aggregate% satisfies for me for JEE Main 2017?
Dear student Yes, you are eligible for giving JEE MAIN 2017.
Bhavya 2 months ago
@ sakyajit for sure , rest assure that u are elligible for mains and advanced in 2017. and prepare for that to get good ranks . ALL THE BEST ..
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
You are eligible for JEE MAINS 2017 but you are not eligible for admissions to NITs , IIITs or CFTIs through Jee Mains. All the best!!
Anshuman Mohanty 2 months ago
what is the syllabus for jee mains ??? in different websites different syllabus kept what should i prepare
Dear Students, Please either refer from the official website of jee mains or from askIITians website. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Don’t look for therequisite information here there rather directly visit the official website of JEE Mains and get the relevant information, otherwise let me tell you the test of Jee mains...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
i got 64000crl rank and 18000 obc rank can i get a ceat in nitwarangal in any branch my home state is telanagana
Its difficult to get in NITW
Avinash one year ago
NIT Warangal seems to be a hard nut to crack with such score, but may be possible that you get at lower NITs or try visiting the official weblinks of some renowned institutions where the...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Please give expert advice for the following three queries. I am from Tamil Nadu and studying Chemical Engineering in NIT Trichy. If I get IT in IIIT Allahabad, IT in NIT Allahabad, CSE in...
@ srihari I.T IN NIT ALLHABAD IS THE FRST PREFRENCE AND GIVE 2ND PREFERENCE TO I.T IN IIIT ALLHABAD . cancell the rest of the thing from yopur choice , and choose wisely what u have to do...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Student, you are already at a very good place, I am unable to make out what drives you crazy to think of comparing and contrasting titanic institutions and then expecting to choose one ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
How to concentrate on studies. I am in Class 12. I get very oftenly distracted while studying. Please tell me any solution to overcome this problem.
if you want to concentrate on studies first of all delete all your social media accounts now. uninstall whatsaspp from your phone immediately. when you sit for studies si in a clean...
SAHIL 3 months ago
First and foremost thing is that you have to be away from social media . You have to be selfish in academics career and then you should be away from freinds . Dont involve in any...
jeeva 3 months ago
sir,i got 74 marks in mains and 93% in ipe can i get admission into NIT institutes?
Not much chances are there as long as you belong to a general category, may be your category, if any, helps you. Otherwise , you may go for seeking admission in one of the leading private...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
@ rajesh in this case mentioning a catagory is must important . if u are from SC/ST catagory then only u can get nit college . but if from general , then u are not elligible for cutoff ,...
Umakant biswal 5 months ago
if you are a general category student you cannot get admission if you belong to obc or sc or st category you can get admission in a nit thanks and approve my answer regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts