There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir... im gettn only 104 in aieee.. i wnt to know the top colleges in south india whr i cld gt admission. shal i gt in any NIT?? Also lps tel me abt the top courses thr.. pls im waitn fer u

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Chances are less that you will get admission in any NIT ...

You can check the following details :

For  answer key of AIEEE , please click the link below:

And for Cut off  Click click here :

Candidates appearing for counseling will be called as per the estimated AIEEE 2010 Cut offs by AIEEE Council.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

Then please tell me what should I do now
Please complete your question. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
plz tell me wat is ur question
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
Be clear,
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
i got 64000crl rank and 18000 obc rank can i get a ceat in nitwarangal in any branch my home state is telanagana
Its difficult to get in NITW
Avinash one year ago
NIT Warangal seems to be a hard nut to crack with such score, but may be possible that you get at lower NITs or try visiting the official weblinks of some renowned institutions where the...
Soneel Verma one year ago
i had registered for josaa counselling.since saturday the site showed problem of invalid session bcoz of which the deadline was changed from 5 to 6 july.but now also the problem remains.and ...
You may Wait and Watch, perhaps the link reopens ,but the chances for the same are very the most you may try visiting the official weblinks of chosen top rated institutions to ...
Soneel Verma one year ago
last date of josaa has gone . you can try next time
PK NAIN one year ago
sir, the question paper to jee advanced 2016 will most probably be set by IIT Rorkee.. (according to latest sources).. Is it true that the maths section question part set by this institute...
Donot worry for that. The level will be same for all others too. But yes, maths is always the tough part in jee advanced and you have to focus/practice more on maths sction. Try to solve as...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Just concentrate on your PCM, practice well, turn a deaf ear to rumours and keep in mind these guidelines – Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics,...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
sir i have posted a similar question please answer to that.. I will be grateful.. thank you..
chinmoy one year ago
I am going to appear for NEET- 2 exam this year.if you kindly tell me how much should i score to assure my place in medical colleges???
@ sohini If u are going to appear neet phase 2 then try to score at least 500 above to ensure a seat in good govt medical college , this year private college also included in the system of...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
hi sohini you should score at least 470++ marks to assure your seat in a good medical college. i hope you can achieve your goal with warm regards sahil
SAHIL 4 months ago
Can u plz tell me the impotant books that should be referred for aipmt exam?
@ rasika FOR AIPMT ./ 1- go through the study material and revision notes of askiitian .. 2- the self study package of askiitian are more than enough for aipmt .. 3- the thing is to clear...
Umakant biswal 6 months ago
Mostly u can buy aakash online materials its really good and even in this site u can create a new login id and than u can buy books..
Rojy 5 months ago
SAHIL 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam