There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Sir, I am scoring around 315 in AIEEE 2010. What rank can I expect at national and state levels (KERALA)?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Savitha

315 is good score in can expect your rank 500-1000.

However  slight differencein score  may create lots of difference in rank.

For further details you can visit the following:

for deail opening and closing rank in AIEEE 2009 check the link

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

Hello Everyone i Had question after we get results on june 30 2016 and when we will be called upon for counselling in july . do we get only nits to chosce from or many other clgs which...
@ mohammed the councelling will held on complete besis , and its not only for nits , also each and every college that are taking admission based on jee rank will participate in councelling...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
Dear Student, let all the schedule of tests be over then only the counselling rounds will take place at the very same time everywhere. What you can do on your own is to keep an eye on the...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
hi mohammed i think you should visit the following link once to get your doubts cleared if you had ...
SAHIL 4 months ago
Whats the date of second round. If I missed the first round online registration may I apply for second round.
It on 13/7/15 yes you may try the second round if you have missed it but it is advised that you may visit the official weblink of Jeemains to get the current status or to visit the josaa...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
The choise filling and online registration is going on the official web of josaa and you may apply there but the seats already filled in the first round will not be alloted to you.
Akshit Matthew one year ago
Hi brother,need you help.... i currently got chemical engg at nit calicut home state.t would be better to get eee. My obc rank is 4909.last rank aloted in first allotent for obc in eee is...
Yes, You should wait for the further rounds. Definetely you will get any core branch. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
If the branch has not been freezed from the backend by Josaa then you may go for the next round and to expect another branch i.e. EEE, but if the branch is freezed then there is no fun in...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Whic h is better to do ECE MNNIT or electronics and instrumentation BITS PILANI
mmnit ece is a better choice as compared to electronics and instrumental at bits pilani while considering placement as a factor of comparison
SAHIL 3 months ago
sir my boards percentage is 94 in cbse and i am expecting 145 marks in jee mains 2016 cani get civil engi,,in dtu or any better u suggest to go for
Dear student, Pls check ur rank using our rank calculator Thanks
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
Well cut off changes every year but I think with this score you will be eligbile for DTU. Apart from you can also apply for BIT Mesra & UPES Dehradun. Both are good for civil engineering. I ...
Natasha Roy 6 months ago
hello, you will get definitely civil of luck............................and congrats...........
raj 6 months ago
What no of tests should I target taking before neet if I want to increase my score from 544 to AIR 1
@ maria Donot target AIR 1 from now , even the toppers doesnot target the AIR before the examination , and in that case if u will target then that will pressure your mind and u will get...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts