• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

hoping a score of 117/432 in AIEEE 2010

can get admission in nit?????

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Woth this score its very difficul to get NITs .
However  slight differencein score  may create lots of difference in rank.

For further details you can visit the following:

for deail opening and closing rank in AIEEE 2009 check the link

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

I got 147 marks in jee mains 2016 and 94% in cbse boards. What should be my rank? And which college will be best for me? I am searching for college which can provide me good academics and...
Yatin..congratulations on scoring so good in class 12 examination and you JEE score is also good but your rank could be >10000 so i can’t promise you your desired college but as you say...
medha 4 months ago
hi yatin to predict your rank visit to know best available colleges and branches for use visit...
SAHIL 4 months ago
I have got 120 in jee mains and 93.2 % in 12th CBSE Boards and I belong to General Category. Pl suggest me some good colleges (private/government). I would even prefer Industrial/Production ...
Dear Student, Now that the results have announced you can check your exact rank in online score card on JEE website. And then you can check the opening and closing rank of colleges you want...
Nishant Vora one year ago
Your score is good both in JEE as well as in board, but check your rank first as the result has been made public and seconly keep an eye on the latest updates of counselling rounds, no...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Did you get into somewhere or not? You must vosot the official website of Josaa to find out where you have been allotted a seat, may also go for a comparative analysis of some...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Sir, during first round allotment I got NIT Nagpur E&C. After reporting at reporting center, I have chosen slide option. Waiting for CS at NIT Nagpur. What is the further procedure? I...
Have you been allotted any branch? If yes, its a freezed option and mind you if once a branch has been allotted and got freezed there can be no change in it and there is no fun in waiting...
Soneel Verma one year ago
just wait for second round
rakesh one year ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1....
Amit Saxena 7 years ago
Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which ...
Ravi Sharma 7 years ago
Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set ...
Himanshu Vijay 7 years ago
What is the minimum marks required to qualify JEE mains and advance this year for OBC?
@ rahul in jee mains the cutoff will be more than 75-80 in case of OBC , and in jee advanced it will be 9 percent in each subject and 32 percent of the total marks given by jee advanced ....
Umakant biswal 4 days ago
.molar conductivity at infinite dilution of Al (OH) 3 the answer posted here is not clear to me pls post the answer with full solution
Dear student Since I cannot see the previous replied answered hence can you please send the link of the answer.
Bhavya 6 months ago
Kindly post the replied ans once again ...we r unable to get to yr point...plz send yr link once again
Rojy 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts