There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

AIEEE is on next sunday and I am getting tensed. Please tell me some last minute tips and tricks to score well

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

By last few days, we mean we have a week prior. It is time now to fill up all the loop holes and at the same time to keep the strong areas strong!.
Keep revising the formulae in all the three subjects. Use a compendium. They have to be on your tips. Study Inorganic Chemistry and learn it thoroughly.Considering that by now, you would have revised the syllabus at least once, just keep brushing up the special points that you would have marked during earlier revisions.Practice at least one full fledged test paper within time-limit. Analyze your mistakes and rectify them then and there.

You need to remember the following points:

1. Just make sure you have not left out any topic completely.

2. Wind-it all up in last days.

3. During these last few days, especially take complete sleep.

4. Get your doubts cleared directly from friends or teachers.

provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

Hi my JEE mains rank is 16910. My home state is Kerala. I`m confused as to which college o should join. I have taken ECE as a backup. I have no interests as such. My only concern is that I...
If you don’t want to go with ECE then you can go for EE which is very interesting and core branch whose scope is always there. It is a evergreen branch. You can opt for it at any time. But...
Rahul Dhiman 3 months ago
@ sachin No, chemical is not actually hard . and even if u are well versed with chemistry in these 2 years , but as u mentioned that u have minimum to do with mechanics . then u can go for...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Thanks. I forgot to mention that i took ECE at VIT as backup. what are your thoughts on Chemical engg vs Civil engg vs Production at NIT C? I heard chemical is hard?
Sachin Prasad 3 months ago
In my CBSE Class 12 Exam held in the year 2016, I have secured : Maths-62; Physics-70; Chemistry-81; English-62; Bengali-89; Biology-79. Am I eligible for JEE Main 2017 ? Which subjects will...
@ sakyajit yes, u are elligible , actually the 75 percent criteria was their previously for advanced attempt only , but from this year that also have employed in mains as well . so, in this ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
among food processing and biotechnology which is better scope for future from nit rourkela
It is only you who needs to decide which stream is best suitable for you, in which you may general the future scope of Biotech is quite good you may go for that, ….…....and...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
but it also depends if u really like biotechnolgy both the fields are good.
V. Harshit - one year ago
V. Harshit - one year ago
hi iam praveen kumar . iam studing in NITK SURATHKAL in 1ST branch is electricak and electronics .can you tell me the ranking of branches in NITK SURATHKAL?.and either civil is...
Dear student Me. Praveen Your college is a good reputation and all branches are good but still if we compare the rank order is as following 1. Electrical 2. Mechnical 3. civil Please feel...
AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
Can anybody tell the name of great writer and poet introduced and promoted the sport of Judo in India?
I think he is Ravindra Nath Tagore.
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
What rank is opted to get mechinical branch in good iit for obc
Hii What is the question that you want to ask. Repost and we will reach over to you ASAP. For other queries related to IIT JEE you can contact us at 0120-4616500 or you can email us at...
Sourabh Singh 9 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts