DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Minimum AIEEE rank required to take admission in DA IICT and want to kne abt placement in dis coll. plz reply as soon as possible thanks

5 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Ankit shah

Dhirubhai ambani cutoff – DAIICT should get filled around 8000 to 9000 rank this year

Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT) is considered to be amongst the best institutes in India for technical education.PLacement is good.

For more detail of placement visit the official site of D!-IICT.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

no, im a student of B.Tech 2011 batch in DAIICT , last year for ,all india category the cutoff was near about 16000. and for gujarat state it was 35000, now the quota has been removed... and it is 240 seats will be filled on AIR only :)

3 years ago

can you plz tell the minimum rank required in aieee for jaypee noida..

3 years ago

sir i got 39641 air ,any chance of nirma and daiict 

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 545113 CRL rank and 37447 SC rank in jee main can i get iiit jabalpur mech. branch?(state=UP)

The chances for a good IIT/NIT seem to be very remote, still you may consult it at the official website of Jeemains orJosaa, so that you may get the clearer view, and also keep in mind...

Soneel Verma 14 days ago

Dear Student, you must visit the official website of Jee Mains and check out your stature whether you get it there or not, if you got it there , well and good, otherwise i may opine to seek ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago

Last year cut off in IIIT-Jabalpur was (4th round) OR/CR : 110918 – 133491 So based on your rank chances are very slim. Hope for the best ^^

Akash 14 days ago
how to get good ranj in NIT

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago
i am getting it at iiit allahabad and cse at iiitd delhi . pls suggest which to choseoutlining some differences between the two

Depends on the branch you get , if it is your desired stream then go for it without any second thought, otherwise explore on google the top rated institutions, choose a few, visit their...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 days ago

iit delhi my personal opinion

V. Harshit - 21 days ago
how to prepare for bitsat 2015 ?

is. BITSAT is generally easier than JEE Mains, easier simple questions entirely from NCERT syllabus. Work on the basics, there wont be any difficult questions that require considerable...

Drake 3 months ago

Try to concentrate on reasoning also because there may be atleast 20 questions.Try to cover as many concepts as possible.there can be time saving by doing conceptual question.Try in...

abhinaipadachuru one month ago

Try to cover as many concepts as possible.there can be time saving by doing conceptual question.Try in chemistry,maths,physics. so it will save your time

sajid one month ago
If i will fail in the exam by 1 or 2 marks , then can i give the exam next year also.

Dear Student, If you are talking about the school exams then yes you can definetely reappear in the same class again and can give the exam next year. But there may be some conditions that...
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday

Most schools and teachers give grace marks to students who fail by 1 or 2 marks. But if it’s the BOARD EXAM you’re talking about then you’d have to answer a supplementary exam as per CBSE....

Neeti yesterday
WHAT ARE THE GOOD ENGENERING PRIVATE COLLEGES IN INDORE

SUM OF GOOD COLLEGES IN INDORE ARE THERE PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 8 days ago

Don’t confine your area of interest in educational institutions, rather expand you horizon and try to get at a better place not only at your local institutions, you may consider any of...

Soneel Verma 8 days ago
View all Questions »