ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Minimum AIEEE rank required to take admission in DA IICT and want to kne abt placement in dis coll. plz reply as soon as possible thanks

5 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Ankit shah

Dhirubhai ambani cutoff – DAIICT should get filled around 8000 to 9000 rank this year

Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT) is considered to be amongst the best institutes in India for technical education.PLacement is good.

For more detail of placement visit the official site of D!-IICT.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

no, im a student of B.Tech 2011 batch in DAIICT , last year for ,all india category the cutoff was near about 16000. and for gujarat state it was 35000, now the quota has been removed... and it is 240 seats will be filled on AIR only :)

2 years ago

can you plz tell the minimum rank required in aieee for jaypee noida..

2 years ago

sir i got 39641 air ,any chance of nirma and daiict 

9 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
The minimum force required to start pushing ab body up a rough inclined plne is F1 while the minimum foce needed to prevent it from sliding down is F2. If the inclined plane makes an angle A...

Dear student, If we write the forces, we get: Hence, using this we get: thus, we get: Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 8 months ago
wht’s brtter electrical at dtuor ice at nsit, civil at dtu or mpae at nsit. plz also write how have you ranked them and reply soon plz.

The prority order is generally decided based on college ranking, scope of the branch etc. NSIT is better college than DTU interms of placements,oppurtunities. It is better to choose NSIT....
  img
Ramreddy 8 months ago

what about NSIT bio.tech, want to get placed in IT company, i dnt have any other option, will they allow me to sit for IT companies.

Raman 8 months ago

what about NSIT bio.tech, want to get placed in IT company, i dnt have any other option, will they allow me to sit for IT companies.

Raman 8 months ago
with 140 marks and 90%in cbse bord can i expect IT in nit patna(my hs category)??? is opting private colg good??

there might be chances of yours for getting Into NIT patna. Butt still you should have some more option In your hands like National Institute of Engineering, Mysore Lovely Professional...

Vivek Kumar 9 months ago

u will be able to get in nit patna.

Rak 9 months ago
∑r=1 to2000 {x+r}/2000 where {} denotes fractional part of x

{x+r}/2000= {x}/2000 (as r is natural number so it will contribute 0 to fractional part} Since the summation runs from 1 to 2000 Above will become 2000*({x}/2000) = {x}
  img
Harsh Patodia 20 days ago

Use the formula book for instant revision Visit the below website imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS 19 days ago
which is the best iit for computer engg. and what should be the jee rank to get into it

IIT Bombay is the best for CSE because by seeing opening and closing ranks .The opening and closing ranks of CSE IIT Bombay for this year are 1-59 in open category, 8-38 in OBC category,...

venkatesh vadde one year ago

As far as I know, it''s IIT Bombay and the cut-offs are very high. Kind of 1-50 rankers go there

Vaibhav Varun one year ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for b.tech in computer science ???????????

All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking ...as the trends change every year but roughly...

Ramesh V 5 years ago

It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...

AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 5 years ago
View all Questions »