Minimum AIEEE rank required to take admission in DA IICT and want to kne abt placement in dis coll. plz reply as soon as possible thanks

4 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Ankit shah

Dhirubhai ambani cutoff – DAIICT should get filled around 8000 to 9000 rank this year

Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT) is considered to be amongst the best institutes in India for technical education.PLacement is good.

For more detail of placement visit the official site of D!-IICT.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

no, im a student of B.Tech 2011 batch in DAIICT , last year for ,all india category the cutoff was near about 16000. and for gujarat state it was 35000, now the quota has been removed... and it is 240 seats will be filled on AIR only :)

2 years ago

can you plz tell the minimum rank required in aieee for jaypee noida..

2 years ago

sir i got 39641 air ,any chance of nirma and daiict 

3 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Do MNIT jaipur take state rank for admission or all india rank in home state quota.please reply.It will be best if iget answer from askiitians faculty.other can also reply.

In home state quota MNIT take home state rank for admission. As you know that 50 % seats as reserved for homestate candidates, so for seat allotment in home category candidate’s home...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
how many marks do I need to get in JEE MAINS with 97.2 IPE in ANDHRAPRADESH board...??

You need at leat of 150 to get Into any moderate college. As per your % In +2 you can get admission along with good scholarship and financial aid In LPU, VIT, DU, BHU, Sharda.

Vivek Kumar 3 months ago
if normal on hyperbola at any point on it meet it again then

Dear student, We know that the equation of normal for a hyperbola would be given by: ∵ xy = c² Hence, y = c² (1/x) so, we get dy/dx = -c²/x² Thus at any point P(t₁)...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 months ago
sir , i want to know the priority of the following colleges along with the branches mentioned: (1)SGSITS INDORE WITH IPE (2)UIET CHANDIGAR WITH MECH. (3)PEC CHANDIGAR WITH IPE (4)YMCA...

With the data acqired from resources and data tabulation you can consider the colleges to be in the order PEC CHANDIGARH SGSITS INDORE YMCA FARIDABAD UIET CHANDIGARH
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
when should i complete my 11 th syllabus so that i cn start 12 th syllabus ?????

Please mention your current status like which topics you have done, which exam and college you are aiming at. If you are in 12 th and aiming at IIT-JEE 11 th class syllabus should have been...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

By november

Atreyi Mukherjee one month ago
What is Object Oriented Programming

A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this...
  img
Aditi Chauhan 5 years ago

Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the implementation...

Ravi Sharma 5 years ago

The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...

Swati Kharodia 5 years ago
View all Questions »