Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

Minimum AIEEE rank required to take admission in DA IICT and want to kne abt placement in dis coll. plz reply as soon as possible thanks

5 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Ankit shah

Dhirubhai ambani cutoff – DAIICT should get filled around 8000 to 9000 rank this year

Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT) is considered to be amongst the best institutes in India for technical education.PLacement is good.

For more detail of placement visit the official site of D!-IICT.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

5 years ago

no, im a student of B.Tech 2011 batch in DAIICT , last year for ,all india category the cutoff was near about 16000. and for gujarat state it was 35000, now the quota has been removed... and it is 240 seats will be filled on AIR only :)

3 years ago

can you plz tell the minimum rank required in aieee for jaypee noida..

3 years ago
sir i got 39641 air ,any chance of nirma and daiict 
one year ago

Post Your Answer

which college is better in jeemains spot round
Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
seat allotment in nits for sc category students is done on the the basis of overall air or category air ? I hav got overall air 157716 and category air 6355 can get admission in nit...
Well....I generally don’t prefer suggesting a student to drop a year, you could have worked hard in your first attempt only and to talk about allocation of seats criteria, let me tell you...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
this is the confusion for most of the category students so let me make it clear that the CRL rank is considered for seat allotement and the category rank has nothing to do with seat...
Akshit Matthew 2 months ago
Brother I also belong to SC
Akshit Matthew 2 months ago
Then please tell me what should I do now
Please complete your question. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
plz tell me wat is ur question
Prajwal Kavad 2 months ago
Be clear,
Sir I got 44365 rank in jee main 2015 , Category rank 11261 (OBC-NCL). 4001 category rank in JEE advance 2015. Today the mock list hs been released by CSAB-2015 and I haven’t been alloted...
dont worry you may get a good seat in NIT,what is ur homestate
Prajwal Kavad 2 months ago
My Homestate is jharkhand
Ankit 2 months ago
My Homestate oi
Ankit 2 months ago
Sir how are the placements of ECE branch in good institutions? After CSE does ECE in general fetch the highest salaries?
Presently, getting core job in ECE has become challenging. Only from the good institutes we can expect it. The salaries for other branches (Mech. ECE, EE, Civil, etc except CSE) in normally...
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
hello! i have been offerd mech in amrita university,cooimbatore and eee in shiv nadar university. i am interested in both the fields.But which one should i opt?I am concerned about the...
Go with ME at Amrita rather then Shiv Nadar...
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
Out of these two Amrita Uni stands atop according to all of your requirements, but you may go for comparative analysis of features being offered at some other renowned institutions too, try ...
View all Questions »
More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details