DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

Minimum AIEEE rank required to take admission in DA IICT and want to kne abt placement in dis coll. plz reply as soon as possible thanks

5 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Ankit shah

Dhirubhai ambani cutoff – DAIICT should get filled around 8000 to 9000 rank this year

Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT) is considered to be amongst the best institutes in India for technical education.PLacement is good.

For more detail of placement visit the official site of D!-IICT.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

no, im a student of B.Tech 2011 batch in DAIICT , last year for ,all india category the cutoff was near about 16000. and for gujarat state it was 35000, now the quota has been removed... and it is 240 seats will be filled on AIR only :)

3 years ago

can you plz tell the minimum rank required in aieee for jaypee noida..

3 years ago

sir i got 39641 air ,any chance of nirma and daiict 

one year ago

Post Your Answer

hw much i mark shld i get in ncert and mains to get nit mech trichy im general category

You must target atleast 270 marks in mains to get it.
  img
Vijay Mukati 13 days ago
what is the syllabus for jee mains ??? in different websites different syllabus kept what should i prepare

Dear Students, Please either refer from the official website of jee mains or from askIITians website. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Don’t look for therequisite information here there rather directly visit the official website of JEE Mains and get the relevant information, otherwise let me tell you the test of Jee mains...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
I registered for JOSAA Counselling . i filled up the choices but i was not alloted any seat in the mock seat allocation so does this means i will not be getting any seat in any of the...

For Delhite, its very rare chances of getting any NITs with this rank...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

My suggestion for you is to keep an eye on counselling rounds and parallely visit the official websites of other elite class institutions to find out what are the formalitie for admission...

Soneel Verma one month ago

first of all check the ranks u have entered i think that u have entered ur sc rank incorrect

navneet one month ago
which branch should i go with, biotech at iit madras or biotech at iit kanpur or metallurgy at iit kharagpur? my rank in jee advanced 2015 is 5300.

i am the same person as the questioner, and i would like to add that i have no specific branch interests. i’d prefer a branch with better campus placements :) Thank you.

Rishab 2 months ago

hello bro how to prepare for jee mains

Dikshit Sai 2 months ago
my jee mains rank is 121206 category general frm MP what should i do ? i am getting cse at upes dehradun is upes a good option ?

if no other options are left then go for it

vb one month ago

Tum se na hopai !!!!!

shreyans jain one month ago

tumse bda ho gya -_-

Damini Parihar one month ago
nit kuruhshetra or ismu dhanbad which one is bettr?

Hi Nitesh, ISMU Dhanbad is always better than NIT kurukshetra..

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details