Minimum AIEEE rank required to take admission in DA IICT and want to kne abt placement in dis coll. plz reply as soon as possible thanks

4 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Ankit shah

Dhirubhai ambani cutoff – DAIICT should get filled around 8000 to 9000 rank this year

Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT) is considered to be amongst the best institutes in India for technical education.PLacement is good.

For more detail of placement visit the official site of D!-IICT.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

no, im a student of B.Tech 2011 batch in DAIICT , last year for ,all india category the cutoff was near about 16000. and for gujarat state it was 35000, now the quota has been removed... and it is 240 seats will be filled on AIR only :)

2 years ago

can you plz tell the minimum rank required in aieee for jaypee noida..

2 years ago

sir i got 39641 air ,any chance of nirma and daiict 

3 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have got 161 marks in jee mains and 91.6% in cbse boards. what could be my expected AIR?

Dear student, You should expect a around 9000 AIR (may be between 9000 – 10000). Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago

Your ranking would be 20000-25000. With these marks you will get admission In some of the reputed colleges along with a good scholarship JNTU, Hyderabad Lovely Professional University,...

Vivek Kumar 3 months ago
sir i am getting 131 in jee mains ad cbsse percentge is 94.2 i m general catgry from punjab can i get civil engg in nit jalandhar

It might not be possible for you. You can try to take admission In Lovely Professional University. LPU is India's Largest University and awarded as best Private University for year 2013, got...

Vivek Kumar 3 months ago
i hve got AIR 2lakh n state rnk 9000.... category OBC rnk AIR 77689 and state rnk 2698... in jee main i am from karnataka vil i get any NITs especially In NIT suratkal in karnataka om...

Yeah, Mostly you will get NIT suratkal as per your home state rank. The closing ranks for OBC category in home state quota is more than 10,000, since your rank is better than this ,you will...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
i have got 310 in bitsat -2014 and i was placed in waiting list in 1 st iteration ...would i be able to get seat atleast in second iteration

Since you havent mentioned the BITs college in which you were placed in waiting list. So if we consider in general, your score is not a bad score, infact it is a good score. So in the 1 st...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
Dear Sir, The coaching institutes claim that there are different study programmes for AIEEE, IIT-JEE & BITS. Then how can one prepare for all these at one time. If it is false then...

Dear sarma IIT JEE is toughest exam among this.If you want to prepear for all then i will advice you to coaching for IIT JEE. syllabus is almost same for all only the difficulty level is...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
i want to crack AIPMT how to prepare and what type of books are useful for me

Understand the Syllabus throughly, specially which individual sections are important.Prepare beginning from Class 11 syllabus before moving on to Class 12. Make sure you are clear on the...
  img
Dinesh 4 months ago
View all Questions »