Minimum AIEEE rank required to take admission in DA IICT and want to kne abt placement in dis coll. plz reply as soon as possible thanks

4 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Ankit shah

Dhirubhai ambani cutoff – DAIICT should get filled around 8000 to 9000 rank this year

Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT) is considered to be amongst the best institutes in India for technical education.PLacement is good.

For more detail of placement visit the official site of D!-IICT.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

no, im a student of B.Tech 2011 batch in DAIICT , last year for ,all india category the cutoff was near about 16000. and for gujarat state it was 35000, now the quota has been removed... and it is 240 seats will be filled on AIR only :)

2 years ago

can you plz tell the minimum rank required in aieee for jaypee noida..

2 years ago

sir i got 39641 air ,any chance of nirma and daiict 

13 days ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which is better NIT allahabad production or nit jaipur chemical? I am looking forward to change my branch in the next year. so which would be better as a safer option?

So keeping in mind the branch changing option is it better to NIT prod because of two reasons. One is NIT allahabad production is better than NIT jaipur chemical and branch changing option...
  img
Ramreddy yesterday
I have got 38106 AIR and 1474 state rank. I want to get into NITK surathkal from homestate quota. How do I know on which rank i’m getting alloted? Where can I exercise my option on which...

give prefrence to this branches at the best nit you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical 6.Civil 7.Ocean engg & Naval architecture 8.Materials science &...
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 days ago
I belong to Andhrapradesh board.My aieee AIR is 2440. I have got cse calicut in the 1 st round counseling. If i go for 2 nd round of counseling is there any chance that i may get cse in nit...

Yes, as per your home state rank the choices are very good. Infact if you see the closing ranks for NIT warangal for CSE branch they are as follows: 1. National Institute of Technology,...
  img
Ramreddy 7 days ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
Hello Sir, What are the most scoring topics in IIT JEE for Chemistry. Please help me! Anita gupta

aldehydes/ketones and carboxylic acids/phenols/alcohols/p-block and d-block/f-block elements.

king 5 months ago
The net charge in a current carrying wire is zero.Then why does a magnetic field exerts a force on it

The force is due to current not due to charge, current is flow of charges, which is not zero, so whenver current is present the magnetic force will be present.
  img
Sher Mohammad 11 days ago
View all Questions »