Minimum AIEEE rank required to take admission in DA IICT and want to kne abt placement in dis coll. plz reply as soon as possible thanks

4 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Ankit shah

Dhirubhai ambani cutoff – DAIICT should get filled around 8000 to 9000 rank this year

Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT) is considered to be amongst the best institutes in India for technical education.PLacement is good.

For more detail of placement visit the official site of D!-IICT.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

no, im a student of B.Tech 2011 batch in DAIICT , last year for ,all india category the cutoff was near about 16000. and for gujarat state it was 35000, now the quota has been removed... and it is 240 seats will be filled on AIR only :)

2 years ago

can you plz tell the minimum rank required in aieee for jaypee noida..

2 years ago

sir i got 39641 air ,any chance of nirma and daiict 

20 days ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Is MDU,Rohtak a good gov. college for civil engineering?

yes, in haryana it is one of the good college for civil engineering. For more details you can go to official website of Maharshi Dayanand University. It is better for civil interms of...
  img
Ramreddy 4 days ago
sir i have got air 75315 and air in obc rank 20782, category state air rank 4454 and state obc rank 2438 in jee main. I did not got rank 3rd round is over. I am from bihar will i get any...

As per your home state rank you may get the following courses in NIT patna. National Institute of Technology, Patna-Architecture- Round 3- 11673 National Institute of Technology,...
  img
Ramreddy 4 days ago
Seed question

Please write questions completely , this causes inconvenience to us. sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
Sir im curious about the branch changing process after first year. Can one change branch from the 5-year integrated course to 4-year b-tech? If not, then can we at least change among the...

Yes in some IIT’s and other colleges the provision is there for branch change in 5 year integrated course and other 5 year courses ,but it varies from college to college.
  img
Sourabh Singh 25 days ago

Any idea if that will be possible in IIT Kharagpur?

Archit Singh 25 days ago
how are the placements of thapar

thapar has good reputation , and placments are good, you can go for thapar , best of luck for future, you can also go for good NITs, …............
  img
Sher Mohammad 18 days ago
View all Questions »