ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Minimum AIEEE rank required to take admission in DA IICT and want to kne abt placement in dis coll. plz reply as soon as possible thanks

5 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Ankit shah

Dhirubhai ambani cutoff – DAIICT should get filled around 8000 to 9000 rank this year

Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT) is considered to be amongst the best institutes in India for technical education.PLacement is good.

For more detail of placement visit the official site of D!-IICT.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

no, im a student of B.Tech 2011 batch in DAIICT , last year for ,all india category the cutoff was near about 16000. and for gujarat state it was 35000, now the quota has been removed... and it is 240 seats will be filled on AIR only :)

3 years ago

can you plz tell the minimum rank required in aieee for jaypee noida..

3 years ago

sir i got 39641 air ,any chance of nirma and daiict 

11 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am having 112 marks in jee main 2015 and excepting cbse board percentage between 85% and 90% what will be my rank according to your experience donot give me link i belong to general...

This year we can hope the cut off for GEN at 117 to 122. I already told you, chances are NIT are very less. You can opt CHITKARA, LPU and other private colleges through state level comp, af...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

lasst year cut off was 115 and this year its expected to be more than that so according to ur score u r not qualifying jeee main but dont loose hope question of probability had included...

ng29 2 months ago

JEE score is not much promising, but board score is good you can try at following colleges/uni- Manipal Uni,Jaipur Lovely Professional uni, Phagwara PEC Patiala Hindu College of Engg,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago
I am really worried about the hostel conditions in nits. I can’​t study in crowd. I saw that no nit offers single seater rooms( I am talking about the nits which I can get with a rank of...

The environment is very good in the hostels of NITs. All are good students their. Definetly the enjoyment + study both is done on the timmly manner. Don’t worry about that. You will...
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday

Dear Tanuj, I just wantb to tell you – GROW UP,...don’t be bothered about the kind of environment at hostels,.....its like that only.......mind you it becomes a part and parcel of one’s...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday
if bonus is given to all then how someone get loss if he/she havn’t attempt the question?

ofcourse there is no loss whether u attempt or does not attempt it bonus is given to all candidates in jee main in jee advance bonus is given to those who had not attempted it approve if...

ng29 2 months ago

two bonuses of physics only u have included but its ssure that question of probability will also be concluded ad bonus as many students will challenge the answer key last year also one que...

ng29 2 months ago

i am getting 57 by adding two bonus and i am an SC candidate .is there any chance to clear for jee adv.

iitian 2 months ago
wat r d courses i can get in iit-guwa.,roorkee,madras,hyderabad,bhu,kanpur,kharaghpur,gandhinagar,bhubaneshwar if i get a rank in the range of 7000-9000(cml)???...i belong to obc-ncl.can i...

No chances of Mech, ece, eee....you may get civil or chem....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

in wic iit?

Praveen Raj one month ago

in wic iit?

Praveen Raj one month ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...

Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
I got 249 marks can I get admission in BITS

Well, you may try visiting the official websites of other renowned institutions where you will come across the requisite information for admission, eligibility, fee structure, placement...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 29 days ago

sorry but u cant get any bits campus on basis of ur score minimum of 300 is required to get into it , only u can get Bpharm in bits on basis of ur score that i will not reccomend , u can...

ng29 29 days ago

you have not crossed the cut off see other options like lovely professional uni srm uni

sajid 13 days ago
View all Questions »