There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

what should be the minimum rank to get a seat for core branches in top NIT's like warangal or trichy .....

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

DEar pramod

Refer the link for detail analysis of opening and closing rank in AIEEE.

NIT warangal

Computer Science & Engineering    159  - 1926

Electronics & Communication Engineering    322 -1505

Electrical & Electronics Engineering   988 - 2812

Mechanical Engineering   1360   -- 3586

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

i am from west bengal.this time iiest(shibpur) is offering 50% seats to west bengal students.will it benifit if i hav rank of 220000AIR and i am obc.last time NIT durgapur biotech sream...
Yes there may be the chances. However the opening and closing rank gives us idea but there may be variation within it. so you have to be ready accordingly.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
My suggestion is to check the placement record of Shibpur and along with that keep an eye on the counselling rounds plus spot round and parallely keep visiting the official websites of...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
are the displayed obc ranks in csab are CRL rank or all india obc rank?
Its the AIR which was given in your rank list but not the individual category rank For intance National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur Civil Engineering opening rank for gen 18758 and...
Avinash one year ago
That is AIR rank and while allotting a seat to a candidate AIR is considered first and then for the sake of relaxation, category rank is given weightage, may try visiting the...
Soneel Verma one year ago
i have passed class 12 this year(2016). But got less percentage. I have rejoined my class 12 in my school to appear for boards next year(2017). What will I fill in jee mains form that : I...
@ abhishek yes , for sure . u can apply by writting in jee application that u are appearing for improvement . but for that u have to score at least 75 percent in class 12 th board . thats...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
I think you will long term coaching of the jee mains and your interested,again complete your 12....It is my advice only.. Thank u and all the best
jayachandra 2 months ago
Dear student, Pls post entire ques Thanks
Nishant Vora 8 months ago
Hello. I am in class 11 and am an NRI. My parents are from Telangana, India. I would like to know what options (colleges) I have in India for admission in to MBBS on merit basis and also on ...
Hi Nikita From year 2015 onwards a spearate entrance test will be conducted for NRI’s in MBBS. This exam is conducted by each state separately so you will have check it for each state...
Raheema Javed one year ago
sir my rank is 9959 in jeemains so what i have to take nits or iiits. is iiit jabalpur is good.. please inform which nit can i take that would be top nits
Hi, Yes IIIT Jabalpur is a good college. Prefer top NITs. Even some IIITs are better then lower rank NITs. So therefore I will suggest you to look the ranking of NITs and IIITs before...
Yes, You can even wait for further rounds, hopefully you will get the more better option, Thanks
Give your first preference to the top NITS and then rather than trying for lower NITS you should go for top IIITs. In the meanwhile you can also check for some Private Universities. There...
raghav dua 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts