with 158 marks in aieee 2009 is any chance of my admission in any engg. collage. in punjab or H.P .is there any chance of getting seat in PANJAB UNIVERSITY CHD. PLEASE GIVE DETAILED INFORMATON AS I AM UNABLE TO GET ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THIS UNIVE. PLEASE TRY TO PRIDICT FIELD I CAN GET

with 158 marks in aieee 2009 is any chance of my admission in any engg. collage. in punjab or H.P .is there any chance of getting seat in PANJAB UNIVERSITY CHD. PLEASE GIVE DETAILED INFORMATON AS I AM UNABLE TO GET ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THIS UNIVE. PLEASE TRY TO PRIDICT FIELD I CAN GET

Grade:12

1 Answers

ashish kumar
17 Points
14 years ago

Sir,

On this rank you will be getting rank of around 50,000 which wont grant you a good college. In Punjab University only some of the branche are good like Mechanical Engineering and Computer Science which will be quite dificult for you to get through this rank. You can opt for RAMAYA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,bangalore for Mechanical Engineering or for Sir MVIT, Bangalore for electrical Engineering as they serve seats to some of the AIEEE students for the rank of this range. You also can opt for aircraft engineering at Punjab university with rank which also serve a secure career.

Thank you.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free