There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

the roots of the eqation (x-1)^3+8=0 are According to my Referance Book are -1,1-2w,1-2w^2

So please reply how is it

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear manan

earlier i have replied to this problem ,at that time u have not maintion the complex root so i was only dealing real roots.

for complex root you have to solve it

you can factorise it easly with the formula

a3 + b3 = (a+b)(a+bw)(a+bw2)    where w is the cube root of unity

{(x-1)+2}{(x-1) +2w}{(x-1) +2w2} =0

( x+1)(x +2w-1)(x +2w2 -1) =0

it gives the root  1,1-2w,1-2w^2

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

sir, I got 64%(overall) in CBSE board. Category- General. Gaurav Shrama. Please tell me wether I am eligible for jee main 2017 if not, then if I give improvement of two subject that is...
@ gaurav you are not elligible for jee main , and u can give the exams , but if qualified u cannot sit in the josaa counceelling . but u can easily take up seats in state engg college...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
hey! Gaurav sorry you are not eligible with this much marks for jee 2017. but yes you can appear for improvement in two exams physics and maths only and can become eligible for jee exam in...
SAHIL 2 months ago
How to fill for NITs if having 18000 rank in ALL INDIA MAINS RANK????
Go according to college wiseranking and choose the branch which one intersts u Following are the list of NITs according to rankings NIT Warangal NIT Trichy NIT Surathkal MOTILAL NEHRU...
Avinash one year ago
sir i have got 352029 rank in jee mains 2015 nd my category is general of uttar pradesh then sir which good colleges i get on behalf of this rank
Yes you may apply at renowned colleges/universities which have earned a very good image in the field of quality education and better placements,.....these instituions may be considered –...
Soneel Verma one year ago
You can try for local/state colleges around your state.
Archit Sharma one year ago
Hello..... Which is the most sweetest artificial sugar ??
@ jeeva The most sweetest artificial sugar will be Aspartame . that are there in the chemistry in everyday life chapter of class 12 , kindly refer ncert . there are many types of sweetener...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
what is the scope after doing engineering chemistry?
Good scope if u want to do higher studies, research or teaching line Thanks
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
Go for higher studies in the same direction, therafter you may choose to be a scientist and there are number of avenues for being a scientist in chemistry or chemicals, else you may choose...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
Is IISC,Thiruvananthapuram a good aerospace engineering college?
Its IISER Thiruvananthapuram, Yes its a very good one.
Avinash one year ago
IIST Thiruvananthapuramis a new college, established in 2007. It has limited scope.The courses taken at IIST are not very general in nature and are taught a handful of institutes. To be...
Avinash one year ago
Hi, if you are looking for a good college for aerospace related courses then I would like to inform you about UPES-Dehradun which is one of the leading universities in India and one of the...
Devik Aggarwal one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts