I am in class 9 and an IIT aspirant,but I don`t feel confident about physics and mathematics much,how shall I prepare myself for both school exams and Jee mains

I am in class 9 and an IIT aspirant,but I don`t feel confident about physics and mathematics much,how shall I prepare myself for both school exams and Jee mains

Grade:9

2 Answers

Helper
13 Points
6 years ago
Hello friend, it`s good that you are interested in IIT and you know your weak point and want to improve it. As your are in std 9th you have time to improve yourself, for that firstly you need to be thorough with your basic syllabus and if you wish to prepare for JEE Mains, you can prepare for it in your holidays like every Sunday on a daily basis or whenever you are free and feel like you have nothing to do but the thing is it should be done daily. This will make your preparation constant and won`t harm your personal studies or school exams.
Krina Ashwinbhai Limbachiya
40 Points
6 years ago
hello friend …. hope ur studies are going well ....as u told tht u dont feel confident abt phy n maths ... there is nothin to worry abt ... at this very moment just concentrate on your school syllabus … practice as much as u can .. i m hundred percent sure it will become easy for you ...first be thorough with you school syllabus and then scondly always practice the module for higher education ….it will surely make ur studies easy  ..... it will help you to make your preparation constant and wont harm anything //

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free