I have missed some main concepts of maths in class 8 th 1 st term. And i am not understranding concept of maths chapters which are based on the chapters of 1 st term. What i do now. Ihave missed because i am understanding the concepts.

I have missed some main concepts of maths in class 8th 1st term. And i am not understranding concept of maths chapters which are based on the chapters of 1st term. What i do now. Ihave missed because i am understanding the concepts.

Grade:8

5 Answers

Alfaz Khan
44 Points
8 years ago
So what do u want to ask us ?

Prabhakar ch
577 Points
8 years ago
Nothing problem is there first you listen it carefully you don’t think about what you have completed yesterday are one month ago think about what you are learning now ok bye all the best for our bright future
SAHIL
3778 Points
8 years ago
I THINK THE BEST WAY IS TO CLEAR THE CONCEPTS OF FIRST TERM AND THEN STARTING THE NEW CHAPTERS. IT GIVES YOU A STRONG BASE FOR YOUR FURTHER STUDIES . BEST OF LUCK
ULFAT
103 Points
8 years ago
NOTHING TO WORRY. SLOWLY TRY TO UNDERSTAND IT TRY TO LEARN BASICS. IT IS MOST IMPORTANT FOR FUTURE. GO TO TUTION TO LEARN MORE
GEETHA
32 Points
8 years ago
no problem, MATHS IS VERY EASY AD INTRESTING SUBJECT,IF YOU WORD HARD A LITLLE YOUR PROGRESS WILL BE GOOD. BUT CONCENTRATE ON OTHER SUBJECTS TOO

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free