sir i have one doubt. i want to enter IIT. i have huge dreams. i was studying very well untill grade 7 and i was topper and suddenly in grade 8 my grades became worse. please help me

sir i have one doubt. i want to enter IIT. i have huge dreams. i was studying very well untill grade 7 and i was topper and suddenly in grade 8 my grades became worse. please help me

Grade:8

4 Answers

Amogh Dasture
48 Points
8 years ago
Dear Arjun

I think the grades won’t really matter. Scoring in JEE is way different than scoring in boards. In your exams, u have to learn the answers and then write them and score marks. But in JEE u have to develop the right problem solving approach. I would suggest u to focus a bit more on ur board studies and join an IIT coaching class. If u start now I am sure u would be successful. I am also studying for IIT so I am telling this to u. The teachers in the coachings also say that ur school grades and JEE marks cant be related. Best of luck for ur bright future

CHAKALI NARESH
40 Points
8 years ago
firt you join in a good iit coaching center then u study well and graspthe knowledge then u will reach your aim.

raj
383 Points
8 years ago
hello
first you search good coching center in your area then join there study well and reach your dream.and study books every time and metearials.
Priyansh
98 Points
6 years ago
bro iit is quite different from boards dont let the marks shatter you register at fiitjee via FTRE then you will see your dreams come true...........

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free