Hello sir I am Palaniappan from grade 8 Rama 9 I need advise on getting good marks on the unit tests assigned to me in Askiitians. I spend so much time on studying for both maths and science exams, atleast 19 hours a day and I do a lot of hardwork, but i am still not able to get good marks sometimes i dont even get half the marks. When I give this much input on studying for these exams I also expect the same amount of output which I am not able to achieve. Please give me some advise on how to score good marks and also what book to use for askiitians, and also how do we answer questions that are not in the syllabus, because in that part I struggle alot.

Hello sir I am Palaniappan from grade 8 Rama 9 I need advise on getting good marks on  the unit tests assigned to me in Askiitians. I spend so much time on studying for both maths and science exams, atleast 19 hours a day and I do a lot of hardwork, but i am still not able to get good marks sometimes i dont even get half the marks. When I give this much input on studying for these exams I also expect the same amount of output which I am not able to achieve. Please give me some advise on how to score good marks and also what book to use  for askiitians, and also how do we answer questions that are not in the syllabus, because in that part I struggle alot. 

Grade:8

2 Answers

unnati kasaundhan
71 Points
6 years ago
To studying several hours of the ia doesn`t matter , it matters that how much you gain after study alot.....if you are going to study you must keep your whole attention to ur study ........pu question yourself and answer them by your own thinkings...that is the best way to learning .....in school classes pay your attention and be confident ok guy. ......Before answering any questions read properly and start writing answer.............So keep practising .....it is that you are hard working. .....but if you study an hour give your whole attention. ....I hope you will be happy after following my suggestions ...................Answered by...UNNATI
Aditya Gupta
2081 Points
5 years ago
Please don't assume that tutors here are fools. Who are you fooling by saying that you are studying for 19 hours a day LOLLL. Like what in the world is wrong with you that you are even lying on this platform. In my opinion either you are too deluded or are dishonest when it comes to putting real effort. Stop fooling not just the teachers but yourself as well. Study maybe just for 3 hours a day but actually utilise those 3 hours rather than thinking about other useless stuff. The more problems you practice, the more efficient you will get at both science and math

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free