karnataaka sir
Adarsh
733 Points
8 years ago
CBSE is the best.

Naveen Kumar K
27 Points
8 years ago
Because it has many well skilled books,questions etc.......
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon
217 Points
8 years ago
In my opinion, CBSE would be a good option as JEE,AIPMT and other similar entrance exams are predominantly based on CBSE syllabus. Preparation for such exams are easier if you are in CBSE. Preparation for school exams are also better with CBSE as there are better reference books, both in quantity and quality, for CBSE rather than ICSE or State syllabus. 

I say this as a person who has experienced both curriculums.. 
vindhya
50 Points
8 years ago
cbse is better as it helps one to compete according to country level and not just confined to state.
so, in my opinion you should go for cbse
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
It depends what is the stature of the State board, but it is an open secret that CBSE is better tha some of the state boards. what matters the most is what is your grading at your school and thereafter how you make up to enter a renowned institution which opens new vistas for a student.one must have a clear aim what one wants to do in life. Proper guidance may land you to a better future. I guess you must try your luck at JJTU Rajasthan, AMITY university, Lovely Professional University, PUNJAB, Sharda University etc.
jeeva
26 Points
7 years ago
@ Prajwal
      CBSE is the best and the most suitable now . Because when you give in the future tests such for medical and engeeniring examinations , these exams syllabus are the same as the CBSE syllabus . So it would be easy for you to get prepared for these examinaitons as well apart from your boards .
Mudit
67 Points
7 years ago
CBSEboard is better than any other state board. So go forCBSE rather than state board.
As it provides you  better chances to clear competition examinations.
Shreyas Patil
131 Points
7 years ago
CBSE..
YASWANTH KISHOR
34 Points
7 years ago
perfectly CBSE is the best one than satte board the name it self demands that it is for central and it provides a basic course and a basement fo the future plans for JEE mains ans advance and also gives a base for Eamcet.
Lakshmipathi
44 Points
7 years ago
State Board is also better because you get more opportunities in state board also if you want to get a seat in iit you will choose cbse
Harshit Panwar
108 Points
6 years ago
CBSE is the better choice than state syllabus.....
It improves ur skills in all the fields not only concentrates on studies.
Satyam kumar
40 Points
6 years ago

In my opinion, CBSE would be a good option as JEE,AIPMT and other similar entrance exams are predominantly based on CBSE syllabus. Preparation for such exams are easier if you are in CBSE. Preparation for school exams are also better with CBSE as there are better reference books, both in quantity and quality, for CBSE rather than ICSE or State syllabus. 

I say this as a person who has experienced both curriculums.. 
Priyansh
98 Points
6 years ago
actually none of these icse is the best.................................................................................................................................................
Ashna
39 Points
6 years ago
CBSE as it is easy and gives less stress with effective way of studying along with syllabus. You also prepare side by side for other exams
Siddharth Singh
100 Points
5 years ago
CBSE is the best board because it has very good experience and very guided ways to nurture a student...... student of every level can cope up with the CBSE level
Om
111 Points
5 years ago
Dear student 
In my opinion it does not matter whether you are in state board or cbse board as long as you are putting enough efforts.
But if you still want compare the both I would advice you to go to cbse because it would help you in you development very much, I am saying this since I am in cbse board too.
I hope this answer is helpful to you
With regards 
A fellow student

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free