tell me main topics in 10 th class biology??????????????????????

tell me main topics in 10th class biology??????????????????????

Grade:12

12 Answers

Prabhakar ch
577 Points
8 years ago
Dear Chetan
                      There is many topics in 10 th class biology. Main one is HIV AIDS.....................................................hdsdihuisdfyewfwef
Gowri sankar
292 Points
8 years ago
HI CHETHAN,
                     There is many topics in 10 th class biology. Main one is HIV AIDS.God bless you. thank you.
mohan
216 Points
8 years ago
dear iitian............
           there are many topic in the 10th calss biology.........for example  AIDS ,nutrition in plants...etc
sudarshan
174 Points
8 years ago
there is many topics in 10 th class biology.brain related chapters and body parts  and HIV lessons is a very important.
N JYOTHEESWAR
342 Points
8 years ago
ther are many main topics about plants and animals.the last and important chapter is aids.tis chapter is to know about that disease.
manichandra
109 Points
8 years ago
Chetan
                      There is many topics in 10 th class biology. Main one is HIV AIDS.....................................................hdsdihuisdfyewfwef
T.kumar
281 Points
8 years ago
dear chetan 10th new syallbus some imp topics is there you prepare that imp chapters you get many marks in 10th biology..
sudarshan
174 Points
8 years ago
there is many topics in boilogy.human body parts how can you work and uses this is the main topic in biology.....................................................
naresh raju
77 Points
8 years ago
DEAR CHETAN,
 THERE ARE SO MANY TOPICS IN THE BIOLOGY IN 10TH CLASS HERE ARE SOME ABOUT PLANTS,NERVOUS SYSTEM,HUMAN BODY AND FUNCTIONING OF BRAIN,HIV AIDS IS ALSO A INPOTANT TOPIC
NARAYANA
242 Points
8 years ago
THE MAIN TOPICS IN BIOLOGY IS ABOUT PLANT BODY HUMANBODY.THES TOPICS ARE MAIN.ANOTHER TOPICS I DONT KNOW.THANK YOU.
b saikiran
21 Points
7 years ago
the main topics of biology are photo syntesis heridity transportation respiration functio of nehfron an concentration of urin
unknown
39 Points
7 years ago
MAIN ARE REPRODUCTION,HERIDITY,ENVIORNMENT AND MANAGEMENT........................................UNDERSTOOD...........................I HAVE ALSO OTHER WAYS TO TEACH

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free