Sir i want to participate in nsejs please tell me how can i participate in nsejs

Sir
i want to participate in nsejs
please tell me how can i participate in nsejs

Grade:10

4 Answers

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
7 years ago
Please go to the official website of NSEJS
iapt.org.in/index.php/exams/nse/nsec-b-a-js.html
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@  abhishek 
Kindly make a visit to the website , actually there are 2 olympiads , one is for PCB stream student and anathor is for junior PCM students . 
and the resgistrations are already started from mid august , so, u have to pay i thing rs 200 per subject for that , previously it was rs 200 . 
but quickly u need to do registration , the dates for the exams are actually out . 
ALL THE BEST ..
harini
21 Points
7 years ago
ho to plaster of paris chemically different from gypsum ? how can they be interconverted ?write two uses of plaster of paris
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
Hey harini
Gypsum is a naturally occurring mineral. Plaster of Paris and gypsum both contains calcium sulfate’s hydrate form, but their water content in a molecule differs from each other.Plaster of Paris is made from Gypsum .  When added water to plaster of Paris, it will re-form into gypsum.
USES OF PLASTER OF PARIS
It is commonly used to precast and hold parts of ornamental plasterwork placed on ceilings and cornices. It is also used in medicine to make plaster casts to immobilize broken bones while they heal, though some orthopedic casts are made of fibreglass or thermoplastics.
THANKS DEAR:}

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free