Respected sir/madam , I am currently in 10 class in icse board. I would like to know that in reality , do some questions from past icse 10 board examinations get repeated or not . Every site / many people say to learn past year’s question papers . I understand that we will get an idea as how the paper is , but do questions really get repeated. The council(Cisce.org) also has some model guess papers . Do questions come from there to .please guide . Waiting for reply Regards – sahil agarwal (student of class 10 icse

Respected sir/madam , I am currently in 10 class in icse board. I would like to know that in reality , do some questions from past icse 10 board examinations get repeated or not . Every site / many people say to learn past year’s question papers . I understand that we will get an idea as how the paper is , but do questions really get repeated. The council(Cisce.org) also has some model guess papers . Do questions come from there to .please guide .   Waiting for reply   Regards – sahil agarwal (student of class 10 icse

Grade:10

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear sahil 
yes , questions do get repeated from the previous year papers , so, u have to do that , there is no other alternatives , and about the model paper , thats fro the pattern only , question will not repeat from their , but we cannot predict the mood of the examinet at any point of time . 
so, at least take 1 of the model paper and do it , and previous year paper are compulsory . 
HOPE IT CLEARS 
REGARDS 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free