Plz give me important basic Conceptsonly which is required for ICSE 10 like observation type how to answer them and how to form different equations etc only for ICSE 10

Plz give me important basic Conceptsonly which is required for ICSE 10 like observation type how to answer them and how to form different equations etc only for ICSE 10

Grade:10

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ ananya 
can u please elaborate the ques little bit , like which type of observation , in observation , u will be given a chemical reaction , u have to perform that in the labrotory and then u have to record your observation in tabular form . 
and abt the forming the equation , as per your level in class 10th , u have to remember the following thing 
1- reactants u have to put in the left side and product on the right side . 
2- while making equation make sure u will add oxidising as well as reducing agent . 
3- after that try to balance the equation , and make balance of ions also . 
4- after that check all the things on the right hand side , will must have to equal in the left hand side , that is what we called as equation . 
HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT 
ALL THE BEST ..
prabhakar jaiswal
13 Points
7 years ago
you should deeply go through your book i think this q is from ch-1 of chem class 10 you will easily solve all equations

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free