Please tell me that how I can clear FTRE and refer me good books Im in class 10. I literally need help Please give me the dates also when FTRE 2014 will take PLACE Thank You !!!

Please tell me that how I can clear FTRE and refer me good books Im in class 10. I literally need help

Please give me the dates also when FTRE 2014 will take PLACE

Thank You !!!

Grade:12

3 Answers

Shrey
49 Points
10 years ago
You missed the FTRE. It was on 20th october 2013. If you are currently in class 10th and going to class 11th, then only chance for you is Fiitjee admission test on 9th February.This year Fiitjee ftre will be held in october which will be for you class 11th going to 12th. The only way is admission test. Also admission test gives very less scholarships on fees. Also FIITJEE increases their fess after FTRE. So you have to give more money during admission. Good Luck!!!!!
Shrey
49 Points
10 years ago
For maths-R.d.Sharma and NCERT are the best. Physics-Ncert and Mtg foundation course Chemistry-Ncert and Mtg foundation course.
Swadesh Kumar Shukla
26 Points
6 years ago
Free is a good exam which helps students of class 5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,12 pass and especially board class students to know their performance and preparation at the national level.But I have seen a fear in him the eyes of the students giving the exam ,don`t fear it has to be a 2 or 3 months effort and you can score good marks .Please do study the following books:For mathematics : R.D. SharmaFor Physics : H.C. VermaFor Chemistry : S. ChandBest of luck!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free