I have a lot of problem in chemistry and I am in class 10 ICSE can u plz tell me what r the basic Concepts for chemistry for ICSE 10 because my basics are really weak

I have a lot of problem in chemistry and I am in class 10 ICSE can u plz tell me what r the basic Concepts for chemistry for ICSE 10 because my basics are really weak

Grade:10

3 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ ananya 
besic concept in chemistry is actually a very easy chapter , if u have not understood it , then let me know which concept you have doubt . 
in this chapter there are some besic concentration terms like molarity, molality , normality , etc . and also some of the gas laws like law of chemical combiantion , law of definite proportion which are very very imp . 
so, just focus upon that by taking the real life examples , and donot cram at all any subject . 
DO LET ME KNOW IF U HAVE DOUBT IN ANY PERTICULAR CONCEPT . 
ALL THE BEST ..
Ananya
20 Points
7 years ago
Sir I have doubt in observation type q/s and how to form equations and all that which is necessary for ICSE 10
Soumya das
35 Points
6 years ago
Basic concepts of chemistry you must know is the valency of important elements their no.of protons, electrons and neutrons..their symbols metals non metals and mettaloidsbasically the 2 chqpters based on atom in class9 science textbook...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free