hello, this year i am 10 class. in fa1 i got good marks in all subjects infact a1. but while coming to sa1 i got down and especially i got very less marks in maths i wanted to know that only because of maths will i lose the chance to get 10 cgpa in 10 th board? pls help me out!!!

hello, 
this year i am 10 class. in fa1 i got good marks in all subjects infact a1. but while coming to sa1 i got down and especially i got very less marks in maths i wanted to know that only because of maths will i lose the chance to get 10 cgpa in 10th board?
pls help me out!!!

Grade:10

3 Answers

Shreyas Patil
131 Points
7 years ago
Solve all the NCERT Question with solved. The most important solve NCERT Exemplers. Thats where almost 60% questions come from. You should solve and practise questions from RS Agrawal as it most useful book.
Hope it helps.
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ divya 
NO , there is a scheme of OFFSCALING in cbse class 10th board , in that if u have A1 grade in physical edu , work education , sports , drawing etc , then 2 subject mark will be offscaled to next higher grade . 
that means suppose if u have a2 in maths , then it will be a1 after offscaling , 
u can use this benifits , 
and 1 more thing – as u have less marks in sa1  and its weightage is 30 percent , so, by that u need to score a very good marks in sa2 and fa3 , i mean a1 , only then u will be able to get cgpa 10 . 
and dnt loose the hope now , as its cbse , and calculating cumulattive grade point acess , so anything can happen . 
HOPE FOR THE BEST ..
sachin
85 Points
6 years ago
just relax and do your best...................................................................................................................................................

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free