The Syllabus for CET (B. Tech. & M. Tech. programs) for the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology (Botany & Zoology) or Biotechnology is similar to the CBSE syllabus for class 11th and 12th of 10+2 pattern.
1. Physics: 33.33% 2. Chemistry: 33.33% 3. Mathematics: 33.33%
- There will be 3 subjects in the Entrance Examination. The three subjects are:
- The total duration of the CET will be 2½ Hours.
- The Medium of the CET will be English.
- There will be a total of 150 objective-type questions in the Entrance Examination. Each question will have 4 options and candidates have to choose only one option as the correct answer. Each question will carry four marks. For every incorrect answer, candidates will be marked negatively and consequently 1 mark will be deducted for the same.
- The CET 2012 will carry 600 marks.
- The result of the CET will be announced on the official website of the University (www.ipu.ac.in) on the given dates.