>> Important Exams
>> Engineering Exams
>> Delhi CEE
Delhi CEE – The Delhi Combined Entrance Exam
The Faculty of Technology, University of Delhi holds Delhi Combined Entrance Examination or Delhi CEE for engineering aspirants who reside within Delhi and National Capital Region (NCR). CEE Delhi is the gateway to the prestigious Delhi College of Engineering or DCE as well as Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology or NSIT.
DCE is the parent institution of IIT Delhi, College of Arts, world famous DIPSAR or College of Pharmacy in Delhi, and School of Planning and Architecture or SPA. NSIT is one of the Top 5 tech schools in India in terms of campus recruitment and has been rated among Top 20 Indian tech schools by India Today, Mint, and Outlook.
Benefits of the Delhi CEE Exam
Delhi Combined Entrance Examination or Delhi CEE allows Delhi region candidates (candidates who have studied in schools, colleges or institutes situated in Delhi and NCR), access to 85% seats in Bachelor of Engineering courses offered by DCE and NSIT. Remaining 15% seats are filled up by candidates outside Delhi, who compete at AIEEE conducted by CBSE.
CEE is highly competitive. Thousands of students appear for the examination every year to compete for 1170 seats available in Bachelor of Engineering courses at DCE and NSIT. DCE has 165 acres of luxuriant green campus at Shahbad Daulatpur, Bawana Road, Delhi. NSIT that was once known Delhi Institute of Technology has a sprawling campus of 145 acres at Azad Hind Fauz Marg, Sector-3, Dwarka, New Delhi.
Number of seats available in various undergraduate engineering courses at DCE and NSIT are as follows:
Delhi College of Engineering (DCE):
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT):