Orissa JEE – The Orissa Joint Entrance Examination
State of Orissa conducts the Joint Entrance Examination (Orissa JEE) for admission to:
* First Year Degree Courses in Engineering/Technology, Medicine/Dentistry, and Pharmacy,
* First Year Masters Degree Courses in Computer Application (MCA) and Business Administration (MBA), and
* Lateral Admission to Second Year of Degree Courses in Engineering/ Technology, and Pharmacy (for Diploma and Bachelor of Science Degree holders.
We will focus on engineering aspirants who want to crack Orissa JEE and gain admission in one of the various engineering streams on offer.
All seats in government, sponsored, and private professional educational institutions in Orissa are filled up via JEE followed by centralized counseling conducted by the Policy Planning Body. Students are admitted on the basis of their rank in the merit list of the Orissa JEE.
Benefits of the ORISSA JEE Exam
Presently, 5 government engineering colleges and about 60 private engineering colleges offer admission to their courses through Orissa JEE. Orissa government strictly prohibits any capitation fee by institutions for admission or continuation of higher studies.
The various engineering streams you can enter through Join Entrance Examinations of Orissa are:
* Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
* Biomedical Engineering
* Chemical Engineering
* Civil Engineering
* Computer Science Engineering
* Electrical & Electronics Engineering
* Electrical Engineering
* Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
* Environmental Engineering
* Information Technology
* Instrumentation & Electronics Engineering
* Manufacturing Science & Engineering
* Mechanical Engineering
* Metallurgy & Material Science