>> IIT JEE
>> AIEEE 2012
>> AIEEE Online Application Form 2012
AIEEE 2012 Application Form / Registration (Need to create this link)
AIEEE 2012 Online Registration Process
AIEEE 2012 offline examination will be on conducted on 29th April, 2012 and AIEEE 2012 online examination will be from 7th – 25th May, 2012.
AIEEE 2012 Online Registration
- AIEEE 2012 applications can be submitted online by visiting their official website: http://aieee.nic.in
- Students can make the payment through Demand Draft or Credit Card
Payment through Demand Draft:
Step 1: If you want to submit the fee by Demand Draft, get ready before filling application form
Step 2: Logon to the AIEEE website, fill the application form, note down your registration number which you have received by system that is required for making the payment of fee.
Step 3: Fill all necessary details in the Demand Draft
Step 4: Take a printout of Confirmation page and complete as per the instruction mention on the page.
Payment through Credit Card
Step 1: Keep all the details of Credit Card (VISA/Master Card) ready with you.
Step 2: Candidates should logon to the AIEEE website, fill the application form, note down your registration number which would be generated by system that is needed for making the payment of registration fee for AIEEE2012.
Step 3: Make the payment through Credit Card and note down the payment receipt number, once you successfully complete the transaction.
Step 4: Take a printout of Confirmation Page and complete as per the instruction given on the page.
- Paste your two recent photographs, sing in the specified box and send this confirmation page along with Demand Draft to " The Assistant Secretary (AIEEE Unit), Central Board of Secondary Education, PS 1-2, Institutional Area, IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi 110 092"
- All the candidates are expected to send the application forms on or before the last date of registration. Applications received after last date will not be accepted.
- The photograph of the candidate should be attested by the Principal/Head of the Institution or Gazetted Officer in such a way that part of the signature is on the photograph and remaining part of the signature is on the application form.
- Candidates not complying with these instructions or with unclear photograph are liable to be rejected.
AIEEE 2012 Offline Registration Process
Students who are willing to submit application for Offline AIEEE 2012 examination is supposed to follow the below procedure:
- Students should attach Demand Draft of required fee (In favor of "Secretary Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi" payable at Delhi).
- Students should mention his/her Name, Address and Registration No. on the back of the Demand Draft for proper authentication.
- Student should retain a photocopy of confirmation page and the demand draft sent for future references.
- Should are advised to retain the original receipt issued by the post office for having dispatch the application form.
- AIEEE 2012 application processing will only begin after receiving confirmation page and fee (by Credit Card or by Demand Draft) by the admissions office.