>> Important Exams
>> IIT JEE Main-Advanced
>> IIT JEE Main
>> AIEEE 2012
>> AIEEE 2012 Admit Card
AIEEE 2012 Admit Card
When will a candidate receive his/her AIEEE 2012 Admit Card?
AIEEE 2012 Admit cards will be dispatched from March 10th, 2012 to March 31st, 2012.
Regarding Duplicate AIEEE 2012 Admit Cards
In case, candidates do not receive their AIEEE 2012 Admit cards, they can issue AIEEE Duplicate Admit Card from April 7th, 2012 to April 28th, 2012 (by hand) or April 11th, 2012 to April 20th, 2012 (by post). Candidates purchasing Admit cards at the counter have to deposit a fee of Rs. 50. A fee of Rs. 80 will be charged if requested through post. In case of issue of AIEEE 2012 Duplicate Admit card, candidates are required to submit the following:
- Application Number
- Post Office Details
- Dispatch Date for Admit cards
- Original Receipt of postal dispatch
- Application Form – Xerox copy
- Two photographs (identical to those pasted on the Application Form, duly attested)
- Candidates who have submitted application ‘Online’ have to submit Proof regarding remittance of fee for the same.
Candidates can request for issue of AIEEE Duplicate Card (by post) to the following address:
Assistant Secretary (AIEEE)
Central Board of Secondary Education
PS 1-2 Institutional Area, IP Extension
Patparganj, Delhi-110 092