>> Important Exams
>> IIT JEE Main-Advanced
>> IIT JEE Main
>> AIEEE 2011
>> AIEEE 2011 TIPS
AIEEE 2011 TIPS
1) Looking into the sheer competition in which more than 10 lac students are sitting, each question becomes critical. So as a student you have to keep in mind while attempting a question:
1) Getting it right
2) Getting it wrong
3) Not to attempt the question
2) You need to believe that a time frame of three hours is sufficient in order to solve all questions–so no panic.
3) You should understand the more marks assigned to a question, the more difficult a question is. Therefore, such questions can call for the use of multiple concepts.
4) Identify the nature of the question and difficulty level, then deal with it.
5) After weighing the question, if you are not sure the time it is going to consume, leave it for the end and do easy questions first.
6) While dealing with the difficult questions, do macro level time management – that is, leave 15 minutes of time to deal with difficult questions.
Other Tips for AIEEE 2011
7) Give 50 minutes per subject.
8) It is not a good idea to jump from one section to another section and one subject to another subject within the test taking time.
9) Do the subject first in which you feel more comfortable.
10) Concentrate on the question booklet to plan tackling with the questions.
Last Minute tip / Sugestion for AIEEE 2011
P.S - Don't Get Emotional with the Questions, you have already been a long time with them